• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bob Marley Fans

Hotsauce

Any Bob fans out there?

There is a movie coming out next week, on 4/20 in theaters.

It's a documentary,behind the scenes look at his life, looks really interesting!

Bob Marley Movie

I would post the YouTube videos, but I am using my iPad and the huddle won't let me post pics or videos when using my iPad.

Any Bob fans out there?

There is a movie coming out next week, on 4/20 in theaters.

It's a documentary,behind the scenes look at his life, looks really interesting!

Bob Marley Movie

I would post the YouTube videos, but I am using my iPad and the huddle won't let me post pics or videos when using my iPad.

I do it all the time from my iPad, you got to use some tricks. To quote, use the "multi quote" button first, then use the "more reply options" button. It will open the full post editor with the quote or quotes you selected, thats it.

As for images and videos, the copy and past doesn't work directly, so after you have copied the video or picture, go to the post editor and write your post. Instead of posting video inside post ( which doesn't work), paste the link in the google search bar on top right. Then select the link you just pasted in google bar, copy it again, and NOW the past feature will work inside the post. I believe you can post the link to video without even putting the "(video][/video)" command and it will automatically embed it.

I do it all the time from my iPad, you got to use some tricks. To quote, use the "multi quote" button first, then use the "more reply options" button. It will open the full post editor with the quote or quotes you selected, thats it.

As for images and videos, the copy and past doesn't work directly, so after you have copied the video or picture, go to the post editor and write your post. Instead of posting video inside post ( which doesn't work), paste the link in the google search bar on top right. Then select the link you just pasted in google bar, copy it again, and NOW the past feature will work inside the post. I believe you can post the link to video without even putting the "(video][/video)" command and it will automatically embed it.

I really don't like you, you fat ugly basturd.

Thank you for teaching me how to quote.

Now go fug yourself, and leave!

Archived