• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bobcats Vs Hornets, Who Wins!? Does Anyone Still Cheer Hornets?

Who Dat Pat

Well since this is a Hornets forum and this thread was started by a Hornets fan, I think its appropiate this be the Game Thread. I hope TWC Arena is buzzing tonight. Lets show NO we beelieve in them more than they know. Wink wink! Bring back the Hive tonight Charlotte! Cheer hard for our real team! I hope John Morgan and gang are in attendance and start more cheers.

Well since this is a Hornets forum and this thread was started by a Hornets fan, I think its appropiate this be the Game Thread. I hope TWC Arena is buzzing tonight. Lets show NO we beelieve in them more than they know. Wink wink! Bring back the Hive tonight Charlotte! Cheer hard for our real team! I hope John Morgan and gang are in attendance and start more cheers.

Haha thanks for the laughter.

im always here cheering for the bobcats, but its time to just watch the young guys and wait for the draft lottery to hopefully see us not get screwed.... there is not many of us who actually cheer for the team, many that come in and just talk trash while they bandwagon somehwere else, just like they do in football until the home team gets good then they all of a sudden are huge fans that went through the rough times.... example- panthers 2001, everyone talks trash, then we make superbowl and i have to see all the fairweather fans at the games with me, sorry but i hate the fans here "all fake", just go cheer for unc the school you never went too, but wait not for football just basketball, in football cheer for alabama or florida they are better. gotta love it

Tom Benson just spoke on nba.tv. Not only is he a better owner than MJ, he's a better owner than JR. I wish Charlotte had an owner like him. Our sports teams would be better if we had the man dancing under the umbrella running them.

Hahaha you're such a pathetic piece of scum, you don't even deserve to lick the dirt off my shoes. Why don't you just go and play with yourself you racist bastard.

Anything but saying "GO BOBCATS" huh Hornetsfan8789? Thats the difference between you and Bobcat fans. We arent the same, you quit on us. Imagine being too proud and simple to say "GO PANTHERS!" or "GO HEELS". You'd really have to be one bitter guy. It aint that serious. LOL.

Archived