• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Round 2- Carolina (6) vs. Boston (1)

17+89=6

Barry Melrose also said that Steve Stamkos wasnt ready for the NHL....kid broke the rookie scoring recrd for the Lightning

Just one of his many mistakes in his short return to coaching. With out him burying that team next year, TB has a shot at the Playoffs.

Agreed Ward and The Staal line have to step it up even more so in this series. GO CANES!!!!

The old Staal line needs to step up. Ruutu put one in in Game 7 but Cole was scoreless during the series and looked like he was pressing a lot.

I think cole has lost a step....would not be suprised to see him switched to another line....Maybe switch him and Sammy....Brindy may be able to get him out of the funk??

I'd rather see Jussi moved up over Sergei. The reason Sergei produced later in the season is because they let him dangle against the 2nd and 3rd defensive lines and just killed them with his speed and that is a matchup we need to stick with. I think playing with Cullen will help Cole more than Roddy would though because Cullen is the second best playmaker on the team.

I'd rather see Jussi moved up over Sergei. The reason Sergei produced later in the season is because they let him dangle against the 2nd and 3rd defensive lines and just killed them with his speed and that is a matchup we need to stick with. I think playing with Cullen will help Cole more than Roddy would though because Cullen is the second best playmaker on the team.

The only problem with moving Jussi is we lose a 4th center...We only have 3 now...jussi is a winger capable of playing center...

After the first period we stopped playing our game. Thats when defense assignments get messed up and we made some awful turnovers,but look we out shot them. Plus I think this time we might actually get a powerplay before the last 5 mins of the 3rd period. We also killed off all there power play chances. Yes a loss stings but you can build off this! Go Canes!

i think if we can score early... that will throw there game plan off. Sunday night we will see. I am still excited as hell and listening to the teams audio they know they put up a stinker and they will be better. I am getting excited again... Go Canes!

Archived