• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nba Playoffs Rd 2: [2] Oklahoma City Thunder Vs. [3] Los Angeles Lakers

King Taharqa

NBA Playoffs Rd 2  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Oklahoma City Thunder
    • Los Angeles Lakers

Hilarious that you bash Kobe for choking/disappearing in the 4th quarter....yet make continued excuses for LaBron having a history of exactly the same.

All the lebron haters prop up Kobe as mr. Clutch, an example of how lebron should play ball but conveniently brush his own failures under the rug. Nothing wrong with KT pointing out the double standard.

Guest Bwood

Ya'll are too use to watchin bobkitten basketball.

Talk all the trash you want about LA but your team is the most pitiful sports franchise in the history of sports.

The Thunder are a great team and like I said, whoever wins this series will win the championship.

OKC got away with one last night and now it's gonna be tough to come back down 2-0.

I wouldn't be surprised to see back to back wins @ Staples though.

We'll be bringin the noise, it's all up to the squad at this point.

Lets just use Kevin Durant as the clutch example from now on

I dont think there are too many people who would dispute Durant is the best player in the NBA right now if you were looking to start a Franchise and you could choose one player he'd be the pick.

The League looks like it's lined uo for the taking by Durant and Co right now, but it remains to be done.

For years Lebron was supposed to get it done, but cant.

Would not surprise me in the least to have the Celtics come out of the East and deny OKC should they make it.

Until then...

pressure doesn't even seem to exist to the kid

idk, i don't see that killer instinct from durant like i think i should.

don't get me wrong, he's great in the clutch. he just seems timid at times throughout games. that's why westbrook takes so many shots.

Archived