• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nba Ecf: [2] Miami Heat Vs. [4] Boston Celtics

King Taharqa

NBA Playoffs  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

Where is SNO3? I thought Rondo, Pierce, Allen, Garnett > LeBron, Wade? LeBron has a so so game and wins and you got no comment?

That is correct sir.

Rondo, Pierce, Allen, Garnett > Wade, Bosh, LeBron

Rondo has been the best player so far in this series. LeBron has put up huge numbers also but he hasn't been nearly as clutch. I'm not sure what's going on with Wade, he's either non-existent or he

looks like the best player in the world. Pierce hasn't played well but he's still capable of going off at any time. Garnett has been a monster & without Bosh Miami cannot contain him. Allen is hurt & has struggled all postseason but in game 3 he knocked down a few shots & his confidence is back. That's all a shooter needs, as you saw tonight. He was back to his old self draining 3s.

I don't get LeBron. He is the most dominant wing/forward I've ever seen yet when the 4th quarter comes around he disappears. Did he even score in the 4th or overtime?!

It's exactly like I said; LeBron & Wade are great but they can't beat Boston alone. And Miami has nobody on their active roster who can guard Rondo or Garnett. With Dooling, Pietrus, & Daniels playing well off the bench & Ray Allen back knocking down treys Miami has no chance of winning this series without Bosh.

Great job NBA refs, I really didnt want to watch Pierce or Lebron play the crucial moments of this game

The refs aren't the ones who commited stupid fouls. The 6th on Pierce was bogus call, but to be expected with a Duke player flopping around. LeBron's 6th was stupid. He stuck his elbow out & bulldozed over Pietrus.

doesn't matter if Miami has no chance without Bosh, Bosh is supposed to be back for Game 5.

He won't be near 100%, trust me. I've experienced an abdominal strain. Extremely painful & it lingers for quite some time.

I don't get LeBron. He is the most dominant wing/forward I've ever seen yet when the 4th quarter comes around he disappears. Did he even score in the 4th or overtime?!

Really, you watched the game last night and dont remember Lebron hitting the 3 to send it to OT?

Archived