• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

(rumors) Charlotte Bobcats - Clevland Cavs

carolina-chuck

I would love for Tyrus to be that now

In 2014 we will have the option to amnesty Tyrus Thomas or use him as a trade asset, but by then he will have already killed us.

Thomas makes $16,694,215 over the next two seasons and if the Cats choose to keep him for the entire 2014-15 season; he will have burned us for $33,388,430 over the past four seasons.

Says who, you?

You know nothing about the Bobcats, you need to go back to your cave and lurk around these parts because you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

What is there to know? Bobcats need a PG, SG, SF, PF, C, & 6th man. They're pretty set at mediocre reserves.

This Thursday cannot come soon enough lol.

Naw man, it's actually kind of boring. Sports wise that is. I don't like baseball except when they are in the post season. Glad the UEFA Euro cup is on but that's only one game a day, sort of. The NBA finals are done, so there goes that. Don't like Golf. It's slow man. Looking forward to the Olympics, but they're still a month or so away. The NBA Draft is the only thing I'm looking forward too. That and European soccer.

It doesn't mention the 31st pick in the article, so if by the phrase "swapping picks" means our 2nd and 31st for their 4th and 24th, I would also have to decline that trade.

Because at the 4th pick we have to settle for a player, we don't get to pick who we actually want.

"The Bobcats would reportedly swap their second pick with the Cavs 24th, and it is still unclear what else, if anything, would be included in the trade."

I'm a UNC fan and the best case scenario is a Luol Deng type of player.

He is not going to be a superstar forget about it.

He is a sub par ball handler, a sub par slasher, and a sub par defender, and a sub par defender.

Those are all things that LBJ (a superstar) does really well if not excellent.

The only thing that Barnes has is his scoring ability and his smooth jumper. He is just to one dimensional.

Quit posting highlight videos like it means anything, actually try looking at game footage and then come back and talk to me. All highlight videos do is show his best plays and put it to music.

Hmm, the things you said he's bad at are all things that he can improve upon, correct?

barnes could be a star, i dont think he will be. but his chances are lower than MKG or beal at being a true star in the league, both MKG and beal are "safer" picks

umm... alot of people knew durant was going to be a star, and dwade would have had more hype if it wasnt the yr of bron and C anthony

You don't spend a #2 pick on a guy with a good motor, man!! Until he gets the mechanics fixed on that jumper of his, he will forever be a Gerald Wallace with better passing!

You don't spend a #2 pick on a guy with a good motor, man!! Until he gets the mechanics fixed on that jumper of his, he will forever be a Gerald Wallace with better passing!

im just sayn MKG is the safest pick to not be a bust, and we really cant miss right now with the situation were in, if we could afford a miss id be more open to taking drummond

No one said it was and no one is lobbying for MKG, everyone is lobbying for T-Rob who is clearly the better player.

No need to be an ignorant fool.

Robinson was on a Kansas team that didn't have as many options as UNC did. He was the only real option on offense. They knew their roles and played better as a unit. Besides, they have a better in game coach, so they overachieved. UNC underachieved...due to losing half of their backcourt rotation to injuries, including their floor general.

With all of that said, if you put Robinson on UNC & Barnes on Kansas, Robinson's production would've decreased, due to spreading the ball around. He might still be a lottery pick, but most wouldn't be calling him the better player.

Archived