• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ben Gordon traded to Charlotte

Dpantherman

I still hope we can swing back into the lottery somehow after our first pick and get Tyler Zeller.

I still believe Mullens or Smack can become a C, most likely Smack, but Zeller would give us a great option at the 4 or 5 in our new uptempo offense.

I'd rather not invest future picks and save it for next year draft. IMO there's better talents next year. More stars in next years, just high quality guys this year.

Guest herpes

Anyone like Nerlens Noel or just me?

I think Zeller be gone before we can get him next year. We will be screw in the lottery draft next year again.

Noel, Shabazz, & Zeller are probably the top 3 picks next uyear. Zeller fits in better with Dunlap's uptempo offense. They'll probably all be gone before we pick, though.

Guest herpes

Noel, Shabazz, JMM, and Zeller will be fighting for the 1st pick next year.

If we draft Barnes this year & are lucky enough to draft any one of those 4 next year I may have a stroke. Just think of how much our starting lineup would change between now & next summer.

Kemba

Gordon

Barnes

McAdoo

Biyombo

I'm not a UNC fan at all but the Barnes/McAdoo is the most exciting to me. Barnes/McAdoo/Biyombo could potentially be a very NASTY frontcourt. If they all live up to the hype we have a damn good team.

Kemba running the point with the ability to score, Gordon outside stretching the D with his jumpshot, Barnes avg 25ppg, McAdoo scoring/rebounding/making hustle plays, & Biyombo blocking everything in sight.

If we draft Barnes this year & are lucky enough to draft any one of those 4 next year I may have a stroke. Just think of how much our starting lineup would change between now & next summer.

Kemba

Gordon

Barnes

McAdoo

Biyombo

I'm not a UNC fan at all but the Barnes/McAdoo is the most exciting to me. Barnes/McAdoo/Biyombo could potentially be a very NASTY frontcourt. If they all live up to the hype we have a damn good team.

Kemba running the point with the ability to score, Gordon outside stretching the D with his jumpshot, Barnes avg 25ppg, McAdoo scoring/rebounding/making hustle plays, & Biyombo blocking everything in sight.

I really want to know how good McAdoo is. Im a fan of all Carolina teams. I keep up with UNC as much as Duke, prob even a bit more than Duke. But I tried to figure out how good McAdoo really is and I just can't. It's probably just bc he didn't get much PT last season that I didnt get to see him showcase his talent or what. But how could a dude who really hasn't prove he's a star in CBB being projected that high for next year already. Every where I look McAdoo is projected as a high draft prospect. Anyone who knows more of him, please educate me on the kid.

Noel, Shabazz, & Zeller are probably the top 3 picks next uyear. Zeller fits in better with Dunlap's uptempo offense. They'll probably all be gone before we pick, though.

You think we're not picking top three?

I hope not. We really need that top three pick next year if we want a bright future.

And are the Nets really guaranteed to have the first pick already next year???? Anyone?????

I really want to know how good McAdoo is. Im a fan of all Carolina teams. I keep up with UNC as much as Duke, prob even a bit more than Duke. But I tried to figure out how good McAdoo really is and I just can't. It's probably just bc he didn't get much PT last season that I didnt get to see him showcase his talent or what. But how could a dude who really hasn't prove he's a star in CBB being projected that high for next year already. Every where I look McAdoo is projected as a high draft prospect. Anyone who knows more of him, please educate me on the kid.

His athleticism and potential, if he would've gone this year, he would've been a higher rated prospect then Barnes. He's really athletic, has nice size and started to show his potential in the tourney. The NBA draft is all about potential and that's why he's a high rated prospect.

Guest herpes

Because coming out of high school McAdoo was one of the top 3-5 NBA prospects. Last summer he took it to Anthony Davis in the summer leagues. He has already has an NBA body to go along with a very high skill set, crazy athleticism, & a high motor. Not to mention his pedigree. It took him a while to transition to the college game & he had limited playing time. However, IMO the last month or so of the season McAdoo was the best college player not named Anthony Davis. Roy did a good job hiding him. He was the best player on the team & would've been a top 5 pick this year.

UNC will be his team this season so we'll see if he is the real deal. I wouldn't be suprised to see him win NPOY & go #1. He is an absolute beast. Next year will tell it all for him.

Duke fans are very high on him & scared of him; that should tell a lot. They don't generally say a UNC guy has skill. They admit he is an elite talent & poke that Roy intentionally hid him on the bench to keep him around.

Try to find videos online from the ACC/NCAA tourney or the last few weeks of the regular season. It finally clicked for him, Roy increased his PT when Henson went down, & McAdoo EXPLODED.

Because coming out of high school McAdoo was one of the top 3-5 NBA prospects. Last summer he took it to Anthony Davis in the summer leagues. He has already has an NBA body to go along with a very high skill set, crazy athleticism, & a high motor. Not to mention his pedigree. It took him a while to transition to the college game & he had limited playing time. However, IMO the last month or so of the season McAdoo was the best college player not named Anthony Davis. Roy did a good job hiding him. He was the best player on the team & would've been a top 5 pick this year.

UNC will be his team this season so we'll see if he is the real deal. I wouldn't be suprised to see him win NPOY & go #1. He is an absolute beast. Next year will tell it all for him.

Duke fans are very high on him & scared of him; that should tell a lot. They don't generally say a UNC guy has skill. They admit he is an elite talent & poke that Roy intentionally hid him on the bench to keep him around.

Try to find videos online from the ACC/NCAA tourney or the last few weeks of the regular season. It finally clicked for him, Roy increased his PT when Henson went down, & McAdoo EXPLODED.

He should continue that explosion this season with him being the focal point of the offense. He should average 18 Points, 10 rebounds and 2 blocks per game this coming season.

IMO he's Anthony Davis with a higher offensive potential and a slightly and I mean very slightly less defensive potential. He has an NBA body with similar freakish athleticism and a defensive knack for blocking shots. While offensively he might not have as good of a handle as Davis, he still has nice dribble and drive ability for a big as well as more natural touch on his shot and around the basket. From what I've seen of his post work late last year he looked to have good feet movement and good technique when backing down defenders.

Guest herpes

He should continue that explosion this season with him being the focal point of the offense. He should average 18 Points, 10 rebounds and 2 blocks per game this coming season.

James Michael McAdoo:

-NBA family pedigree

-NBA ready body

-very high bball skill level & IQ

-athleticism off the charts

-high motor & intensity

-highly coachable

-hustle player & tenacious defender

In all honesty JMM is the best NBA prospect UNC has landed since Vince Carter. The kid has everything. Another guy I think could possibly be a very good pro is Reggie Bullock. He is just now getting back to 100%. People don't realize how big of a talent he is because of his knee problems. But the kid can shoot a bball & is a good defensive player.

6' 6 sharp-shooters that can lock down guards don't grow on trees. LOL

Guest herpes

IMO he's Anthony Davis with a higher offensive potential and a slightly and I mean very slightly less defensive potential. He has an NBA body with similar freakish athleticism and a defensive knack for blocking shots. While offensively he might not have as good of a handle as Davis, he still has nice dribble and drive ability for a big as well as more natural touch on his shot and around the basket. From what I've seen of his post work late last year he looked to have good feet movement and good technique when backing down defenders.

And with all the talent & athleticism he has the kid also plays with fire & passion. He absolutely man handled Anthony Davis in summer leagues last year.

Guest herpes

Cho has us in position to make a very quick turnaround. Hats off to MJ for hauling him in & giving him full rein. It takes a little bit of luck with the lottery & having your prospect pan out, but I like where the team is headed. Gordon will avg 20ppg easily next year.

His athleticism and potential, if he would've gone this year, he would've been a higher rated prospect then Barnes. He's really athletic, has nice size and started to show his potential in the tourney. The NBA draft is all about potential and that's why he's a high rated prospect.

Thanks. That's what I thought, potential.

Archived