• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

103 degrees this weekend

SCP

lol @ little douchbags

I've only been once and I wasn't in the water that much honestly..and we weren't in the shallow part either.....everyone pees in that lake..but who the fug takes a dump....c'mon!

JR...buffets scare me too!!! just imagining children that are eye level with fthe ood sneezing and coughing all in it...

The food is horrible, the rooms are built for people under 5', and the water park is entirely underwhelming.

Think spending 300+ bucks a night at a Ramada with a slightly larger slide into the pool. With a huge ass line for the slide. Then put a roof over it all and add in a Denny's.

The food is horrible, the rooms are built for people under 5', and the water park is entirely underwhelming.

Think spending 300+ bucks a night at a Ramada with a slightly larger slide into the pool. With a huge ass line for the slide. Then put a roof over it all and add in a Denny's.

$300 bucks a night for a Ramada with a built in Denny's sounds like a steal. Sign me up.

Da fug. Well, I'm fricking pumped up now! Oh well, maybe we can run over and go fishing in the aquarium at Bass Pro Shop.

All I know is I had to wipe poop off the side of my jet ski one time after leaving that sandbar. Could I have run over a Baby Ruth bar? Sure, but I think it was a turd torpedo that made the skid mark.

All I know is I had to wipe poop off the side of my jet ski one time after leaving that sandbar. Could I have run over a Baby Ruth bar? Sure, but I think it was a turd torpedo that made the skid mark.

:(

thank god my friend has a fresh water hose on his boat....to rinse off the poo

Thanks SCP for the Great Wolf Lodge idea. Think the wife and I might take our daughter there this winter for a couple days when closing up shop is easier.

Let me know how it goes!

Edit: Just caught up on the posts after yours. Fug. Well still update me on its shittiness or lack thereof.

Archived