• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bobcats in Dwight Howard's Trade Talk.

That only hurts the Lakers not the Magic, as they can trade Howard wherever they want to.

Like I said, Bynum has given no indication that he would sign a long term contract with the Magic. If he comes out and says it, the Lakers will acquire Howard.

So for a team that's obviously rebuilding its better to have a seven footer who is afraid to rebound locked up to a five year max deal and not even get to dump your worst contract....sorry, I don't buy that. The Lakers, and Hawks would be far better options, with e Rockets being by far the best if they're starting from scratch....

From Rick Bonnell

Rick Bonnell: Ric Bucher saying #Bobcats would be interested in Humphries and/or Brooks. I should think so, but no one saying anything. Twitter

Rick Bonnell: Ric Bucher saying #Bobcats would be interested in Humphries and/or Brooks. I should think so, but no one saying anything. Twitter

Apparently the Bobcats are more interested in acquiring Humphries than Brooks.

If the Bobcats could ship out Tyrus Thomas and acquire Humphries for one year I would sh*t my pants.

Also, if the Magic trade Howard to the Lakers; they essentially crowned the 2012-2013 NBA Champions

PG- Steve Nash, Darius Morris

SG- Kobe Bryant, Christian Eyenga, Andrew Goudelock

SF- Metta World Peace, Devin Ebanks

PF- Pau Gasol, Josh McRoberts

C- Dwight Howard, Robert Sacre

No one can beat that.

Tis statement is ridiculous since they would trade him to a team they're going to have to see multiple times in the regular season, not to mention face in the playoffs if they're lucky enough to make it there in e next decade. Rockets makes MUCH more sense, no super team and in the WC...

So for a team that's obviously rebuilding its better to have a seven footer who is afraid to rebound locked up to a five year max deal and not even get to dump your worst contract....sorry, I don't buy that. The Lakers, and Hawks would be far better options, with e Rockets being by far the best if they're starting from scratch....

You are underestimating those three first round draft picks.

Anyone who thinks that the big three of the Nets would be better than the big three of the Lakers is an idiot. I would easily take those three first round draft picks.

How is Brooklyn doing anything wrong here? They traded for Derron, traded (and significantly overpaid) for Wallace, traded for Joe Johnson's contract (bigger than the player), and now they are trying to trade for Dwight. If anything they built their team more like the Celtics than the Heat

Obviously Dwight is the most significant piece and they certainly aren't trading fair value, but the Magic is about to get a hell of a lot more for Dwight than the Cavs got for Lebron.

Plus, that 2017 Nets 1st rounder could end up being a very nice pick- they are old

yeah true.

anybody but the Heat next season. i dont care how they do it, but please i dont wanna see a Heat repeat next season.

Tis statement is ridiculous since they would trade him to a team they're going to have to see multiple times in the regular season, not to mention face in the playoffs if they're lucky enough to make it there in e next decade. Rockets makes MUCH more sense, no super team and in the WC...

You're just a homer and want the Lakers to acquire Howard so in essence if Howard doesn't come to the Lakers it's a bad trade.

That's why your opinion doesn't count in this trade because you are biased.

Anyone who thinks that the big three of the Nets would be better than the big three of the Lakers is an idiot. I would easily take those three first round draft picks.

You're still talking about picks in the mid to late twenties either way. Again, Rockets is by far the best trade since you could dump all bad contracts and get young players/picks....

You're just a homer and want the Lakers to acquire Howard so in essence if Howard doesn't come to the Lakers it's a bad trade.

That's why your opinion doesn't count in this trade because you are biased.

Then explain why I'm saying Houston is by far the best deal for the magic??

Agree. With the NBA rules not allowing teams to trade 1st rounders in back to back years, there is a good chance that pick 5-6 years down the road could turn out quite nicely. Joe Johnson and Gerald Wallace will be done by then and Derron will be getting pretty old

You're still talking about picks in the mid to late twenties either way. Again, Rockets is by far the best trade since you could dump all bad contracts and get young players/picks....

The Rockets have nothing to offer.

List me one good player the Rockets could offer?

If we are going to talk about picks then yes, the Rockets would easily be the best option but the Magic have to add roughly $20 million dollars in salary back from the trade. No one in their right mind would want $20 million dollars of salary from the Rockets.

Archived