• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Augustin on his way to Indiana?

"Specific" moves = irrelevant. Understand the point of making a splash, moron. IF THE BOBCATS HAD MADE WAVES ON DRAFT NIGHT by making moves, then they would've been more attractive to free agents, because there would be "BUZZ" around here. That is a THEORY. Specific moves don't need to be outlined for that theory to be sound, DUH.

Yeah guys, its not that complicated

TheSplash_300_0710-md.jpg = Free agents all want to come

Obviously if you trade for Hansbrough you cant sign Jamison. But Biyombo is hardly an issue since he will spend probably about 1/2 his minutes at center anyway, and using Thomas as a reason not to get a PF is like using Diop as a reason not to get a center. He sucks and is irrelevant.

One is gone no matter what next year one isn't without extreme effort. That's the reason. Plus I'd rather have Antwan then Tyler.

Yeah guys, its not that complicated

TheSplash_300_0710-md.jpg = Free agents all want to come

Specific deals are complicated. Capitalizing on "buzz/hype" isn't. The Bobcats' draft night ended with no buzz, so there was nothing to carry over into free agency to build on. I think their asking price was too high, considering how they had very little that anyone else would want.

Second Scenario is out if your mind. The pacers are never going to give up HILL and Stephenson for DJ. Hill is probably better than DJ. I'd do a Hill to DJ in a heartbeat, but the Pacers are smarter to not do that trade.

I would say that's a push that Hill is better than D.J.

The reason the Pacers throw Stephenson in is to make the trade work since it's a sign and trade, also being that the Pacers don't seem to be real high on him.

That trade is the more one sided of the two which is why it is the second scenario, but cap wise, and talent wise; it makes sense for the Bobcats.

Well they only won 7 games with DJ last year so I find the first part of your argument hard to believe.

The second part, however, I'd probably agree with. I'd rather have a future first rounder (as long as it's in the next 2 drafts) than TH.

Also, and I'm not accusing you of this, but the dukefags in this thread need to gtfo or just not even comment on Tyler. They hate that guy like Carolina fans hate JJ. The difference, however, and this really is a testament to the overall intelligence when comparing the two fan bases, is that Carolina fans get over the rivalry when it can benefit the NBA team they pull for. I don't even understand what's getting the dukefags panties in a twist anyway. They should be getting ready for their Notre Dame, South Carolina, or FSU football season.

I hated Henderson at Duke, but right now he is probably the only player on the team I would hate to see traded.

Grow up dookies.

I dnt get y'all Duke vs UNC college bad blood. Like I said it before Im a fan of all North Carolina teams. I love Kyrie Irving to James McAdoo. I got no hate. Im more of a player's fan when it comes down to college teams. I love UK BB too.

Y'all need to quit bashing each other bc really y'all have duke and unc fans within your own family.

Plus I'd rather have Antwan then Tyler.

LOFL.

Man I love 'Twan but do not bring his old ass here. Get a young guy in here that can play and grow with the team. Brandon Bass would have been a good option. JJ Hickson as well. They'd have to overpay for either one of them, but when you win 7 games and are the laughing stock of professional sports, it's just the way it is.

There is a reason Jamison wants to come home and play here. No other team wants to give him $$$. Especially if he wants to see more than 10 mins a game.

One is gone no matter what next year one isn't without extreme effort. That's the reason. Plus I'd rather have Antwan then Tyler.

I don't see how ANY RATIONAL PERSON who saw Biyomba effectively shut down Dwight Howard in Charlotte last season, who was watching basketball when Ben Wallace was at his prime in Detroit, can't see that Biyombo's future should be at the Center position. I know he's only 6'9, but he will never be skilled enough to be an elite PF in the NBA. He can be better doing what's making Tyson Chandler a servicable player these days (REGARDLESS OF THE HEIGHT DIFFERENTIAL), and that's defense and rebounding. That's all you need from him, and it makes more sense to have him doing that at the C than the PF.

LOFL.

Man I love 'Twan but do not bring his old ass here. Get a young guy in here that can play and grow with the team. Brandon Bass would have been a good option. JJ Hickson as well. They'd have to overpay for either one of them, but when you win 7 games and are the laughing stock of professional sports, it's just the way it is.

There is a reason Jamison wants to come home and play here. No other team wants to give him $$$. Especially if he wants to see more than 10 mins a game.

We already Have a PF they want to grow with the team.

I dnt get y'all Duke vs UNC college bad blood. Like I said it before Im a fan of all North Carolina teams. I love Kyrie Irving to James McAdoo. I got no hate. Im more of a player's fan when it comes down to college teams. I love UK BB too.

Y'all need to quit bashing each other bc really y'all have duke and unc fans within your own family.

Like Luke said, you would be the first to die at a college football/basketball game.

The difference between some people is that they can't separate college and professional sports which is one thing that you truly need to do.

I would say that's a push that Hill is better than D.J.

The reason the Pacers throw Stephenson in is to make the trade work since it's a sign and trade, also being that the Pacers don't seem to be real high on him.

That trade is the more one sided of the two which is why it is the second scenario, but cap wise, and talent wise; it makes sense for the Bobcats.

It makes more sense if it's straight up Hill for DJ. Pacers are not going to give up two PGs for one, esp a mediocre PG just like one they have already in Hill. Also that would leaves them lacking depth at PG. The reason of he trade for DJ is to have him back up Hill and having two decent PG. Adding another decent PG for depth.

There are no duke fans in my family. State fans, yes. Had two cousins play college basketball for NCSU, actually. Most of my family went to Carolina or State. My uncle lives ten minutes away from Duke's campus and has a huge ass Carolina banner flying in his front yard.

Most of my good friends are duke fans and God bless them, but lol, 99% of the Duke fanbase are a bunch of bandwagon bitches. I'm sure most of them grew up as State or Wake fans, but had to switch over to Duke because they are the only team in the state that can hang with Carolina. Or they went to App or WCU or ECU and don't like being the redheaded step child to Carolina.

I know too many Duke fans that pull for different teams in FB or Basketball.

I'm surprised they haven't renamed Duke's FB field after Peyton Manning yet.

I don't see how ANY RATIONAL PERSON who saw Biyomba effectively shut down Dwight Howard in Charlotte last season, who was watching basketball when Ben Wallace was at his prime in Detroit, can't see that Biyombo's future should be at the Center position. I know he's only 6'9, but he will never be skilled enough to be an elite PF in the NBA. He can be better doing what's making Tyson Chandler a servicable player these days (REGARDLESS OF THE HEIGHT DIFFERENTIAL), and that's defense and rebounding. That's all you need from him, and it makes more sense to have him doing that at the C than the PF.

I don't see how any dumbass who thinks they know basketball. Couldn't see that a 6'9 18 year old player with 7'5 wingspan with development would dominate as a PF and be just avg. as a center.

Like Luke said, you would be the first to die at a college football/basketball game.

The difference between some people is that they can't separate college and professional sports which is one thing that you truly need to do.

Lol is laughable how y'all always tell me I'll be dead. If we were in Europe talking about soccer rivalry, true I'll be scare but this is North Carolina, USA we're talking about here. The nastiest team in the Country is the Raiders. So okay I'll take it as a joke.

Archived