• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Augustin on his way to Indiana?

do it, stephenson has scoring ability to be something nice with good size. tyler is a solid big man with a decent jumper and hustle,

and we get them for something we dont want to pay anyway, i like dj but he isnt worth 5mill or more. i would rather have the draft pick but im sure so would indy, gotta take whats offered

and i would rather have mcgee too, but not at the price he wants, he has never shown he is worth it or the will to improve his game. he is wanting a max deal, so theres nothing but gamble with that, still hoping for brook lopez.

Adrian Wojnarowski: Brook Lopez is still weighing a Charlotte offer sheet against the Nets 4-year max offer, with partial guarantees in 5th year, sources say. Twitter

sounds like he is at least taking us over portland...

Keep up now

If you read my post, then you see how fool. Biyombo will NEVER BE MORE SKILLED OFFENSIVELY than he will be defensively. If that's going to be the case, and it is, then you'd rather have that kind of player at center than power forward if you can, if you have a clue, which you clearly don't.

He would be a BELOW AVERAGE PF, whereas he could be a defensive force at C, as his ability to defend Dwight Howard demonstrated. Maybe you can't see that because your brain is smaller than your eyeball.

1st off we don't know what kind of Offensive player he could be. He has never been taught. He is only 18 and all they did in Spain is put him out there to rebound their jump shooting teams and guard the rim because they don't play perimeter in europe.

With teaching we don't know what he can be.

What I know is he has soft Hands a good form on his shot and can explode to the cup.

He would have a chance to be a Offensive player playing against PF. And obvious the team agrees with me or they wouldn't have Offered the MAX to Lopez.

do it, stephenson has scoring ability to be something nice with good size. tyler is a solid big man with a decent jumper and hustle,

and we get them for something we dont want to pay anyway, i like dj but he isnt worth 5mill or more. i would rather have the draft pick but im sure so would indy, gotta take whats offered

and i would rather have mcgee too, but not at the price he wants, he has never shown he is worth it or the will to improve his game. he is wanting a max deal, so theres nothing but gamble with that, still hoping for brook lopez.

Adrian Wojnarowski: Brook Lopez is still weighing a Charlotte offer sheet against the Nets 4-year max offer, with partial guarantees in 5th year, sources say. Twitter

sounds like he is at least taking us over portland...

Good job Lopez. You're Atleast doing your hw.

He knows Nets are not commited to him for long term. He wants stability and he knows he'll get that here in CLT.

Question: if Bobcats offer Lopez a max offer and since the Nets already gave him one too, can he still choose us over the Nets??

Classic message board macho men...

The UNC dook rivalry:

Its obviously one of the greatest rivalry in sports. Its unique because of how close the two schools are. Some households are truly divided, and many fans can separate the competition from real life. Still doesn't undermine the rivalry.

JaVal McGee/Miles Plumlee:

Make it stop! plz.

I didn't say he wasn't a Idiot. But what is Dunlap best know for? And how much talent do you think he has?

Put that together and see what you get.

This is WTF I'm talking about.

Please, oh basketball guru, what is Mike Dunlap best known for? Being an assistant coach for 35 years before even sniffing a real head coaching job?

And I'm sure you know that Dunlap's biggest endorsement came from a lifelong Tarheel, right?

This is the same exact sh1t Grits and all those other duke "fans" do in the NCAA forum.

They hear/read an article about some guy transferring to Duke or about some highly touted recruit committing to Duke. They go google the guy, check his wiki page and within 4 minutes they know every thing about the guy and how great he is going to be durham. The guy's name could be Haywood JBlowme and those "fans" could tell you how great the guy is despite only knowing about him for 8 minutes.

And of course it goes both way for them. Austin Rivers, arguably one of the top HS players to ever commit to duke, who also led the team in almost every offensive category last year leaves and it's " hey no big deal we are better off with out him. We have Quinn Cook! Cook once made a 3 pointer over Kendall Marshall in an AAU game 3 years ago! he's going to be the best player in the ACC!"

Cook has probably taken more dumps in Cameron than shots. I'm gonna laugh my ass off when that scrub Tyler Thornton is running the point for yall by December.

The "fan base" is a joke and nothing more than a bunch of white trash band wagoners.

This is WTF I'm talking about.

Please, oh basketball guru, what is Mike Dunlap best known for? Being an assistant coach for 35 years before even sniffing a real head coaching job?

This is the same exact sh1t Grits and all those other duke "fans" do in the NCAA forum.

They hear/read an article about some guy transferring to Duke or about some highly touted recruit committing to Duke. They go google the guy, check his wiki page and within 4 minutes they know every thing about the guy and how great he is going to be durham. The guy's name could be Haywood JBlowme and those "fans" could tell you how great the guy is despite only knowing about the him for 8 minutes.

And of course it goes both way for them. Austin Rivers, arguably one of the top HS players to ever commit to duke, who also led the team in almost every offensive category last year leaves and it's " hey no big deal we are better off with out him. We have Quinn Cook! Cook once made a 3 pointer of Kendall Marshall in an AAU game 3 years ago! he's going to be the best player in the ACC!"

The "fan base" is a joke and nothing more than a bunch of white trash band wagoners.

He's known for developing young talent you big piece of crap.

Archived