• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Set for Panthers @ Chargers week 15 live!

Lilsmitty09

Sounds good brotha, guess I should've met up with you at the AZ game last season. I had 4 dudes that wanted to jump me and I got called out like 3 different times after the game on my way to the car.

We had a fairly large Panthers fan (and Huddlers) contingent at the AZ game last year tailgating on the great lawn. I had a row of hardcore AZ guys behind my seats, and their poo talking didn't last long. I was actually more worried about the wife punching their GF's because they were screaming in our ears deliberately. I had my mom and her BF with me too, so I tried to remain calm but my mom is pretty understanding of my pacifism going out the door when it comes to assholes and their bitch girlfriends. :)

Guest Bwood

We had a fairly large Panthers fan (and Huddlers) contingent at the AZ game last year tailgating on the great lawn. I had a row of hardcore AZ guys behind my seats, and their poo talking didn't last long. I was actually more worried about the wife punching their GF's because they were screaming in our ears deliberately. I had my mom and her BF with me too, so I tried to remain calm but my mom is pretty understanding of my pacifism going out the door when it comes to assholes and their bitch girlfriends. :)

Yea man I had some drunk bitch making a scene behind me too. I honestly don't think she ever watched a football game in her life, just decided to show up with her lame ass boyfriend all dressed up.

Did you see the fight in the parking lot right after the game?

What is this obstructed view business? You really can't see the entire field from 15 rows up? Why would they host Super Bowls like that?

The obstructed view is because the first 15-20 rows or so have a very minimal incline and are field level, so between cameras and lifts and trainers and players you can't see the field all that well. Fine by me though, got two and I go mostly by sound anyway at the games and just watch the screen and then go home and watch my DVR later.

I'm going! Not exactly sure where the seats are though. My Bro in-law got them because his company has a contract with the S.D. stadium. My father in-law is a BIG chargers fan so it should be interesting.

I have purchased two tickets for this game as well. I'm bummed to hear about the obstructed view, however. The tickets I bought are at the 45 just nine rows up behind the Panthers bench. Am I really not going to be able to see the field that well? If that's the case, I may try to re-sell them and get some others. When I bought them I figured I'd have the best seats in the house but I guess not.

Either way, let's get a Huddle tailgate going I'd love to meet some of you guys and booze.

I have purchased two tickets for this game as well. I'm bummed to hear about the obstructed view, however. The tickets I bought are at the 45 just nine rows up behind the Panthers bench. Am I really not going to be able to see the field that well? If that's the case, I may try to re-sell them and get some others. When I bought them I figured I'd have the best seats in the house but I guess not.

Either way, let's get a Huddle tailgate going I'd love to meet some of you guys and booze.

Absolutely. We'll especially have to meet up as we're going to be playing fantasy together. I thought, based on your name, that you lived in Maine though?

where did you buy tickets? im planning on going to this game but tickets werent for sale yet when I looked

I had this same issue. The game isn't up on ticketmaster yet, but you can get tickets on stub hub.

Welcome to the Huddle, by the way.

Absolutely. We'll especially have to meet up as we're going to be playing fantasy together. I thought, based on your name, that you lived in Maine though?

I had this same issue. The game isn't up on ticketmaster yet, but you can get tickets on stub hub.

Welcome to the Huddle, by the way.

I'm from Maine but will be starting graduate school in San Diego come August.

Guest Bwood

My seats are in section 5 row 9...can anyone tell me if these are obstructed view for certain?

Yes they are, it's anything in the first 20 rows because there's no incline. It's not an extreme obstruction but there are gonna be certain plays that are hard to see.

Archived