• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Will Newton UA shirts ever go on sale?

Mage

Slightly pointless topic I guess but better than a "LOL WILLIAMS OVERPAID" thread. However, does anyone have any information on if Under Armour ever plans on actually selling these Newton shirts? I'd pay good money for them. For example, here is Newton wearing a UA jersey with Newton with a Superman cape flying as he plays Madden.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=372733016111429

You can see it when he stands up. It's really cool. Then there is the "CAM GOES HAM" shirt and on their site, they no longer have the ripping up the shirt type graphic there albeit I had already bought it (the white version, though; wanted the sky blue version as well).

I don't know, maybe someone knows. But I really, really hope they put that Superman shirt on sale in the future. It's amazing. I know they typically make a lot of shirts custom made for their star players (and Newton is the face of UA at this point) but you would think they'd look to cash in on some of them eventually.

I would buy every bit of that sh#t in each color. I am on a binge lately and have spent way too much $ on Panthers stuff but I agree. Make it available to the public. I want the H.A.M. shirt and the "Fear No. 1" shirt. Tomorrow is casual Friday and I will be wearing something Panthers related.

The click-clack of Cam's new cleats would sound cool on the office hallway tile but I think that is a little too far.

Archived