• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Woot! Two hours of Wade Wilson not shutting up

Scrumtrilescent

Funny, Deadpool and Cable were my favs also. I hated the Wolverine movie just because they ruined a great character in Deadpool. I would have rather them just left him out of the movie. How would they be able to make a good story for him now. It would have to take place between the begining and end of the Wolverine movie. I know it is 6 years missing, but how good can it be if you know it will lead to the crap that was at the end of Wolverine?

ding ding ding

why couldn't it be post-wolverine, with flashbacks of his origin at the beginning, a la the newer incredible hulk movie?

though to be honest, i don't think it will work as a movie because i don't think a film company would go for a truly insane lead hero. they will make him 'sassy' but leave out that he is a psycopath.

i assume it won't be made by Marvel like the better movies (iron man, incredible hulk) it will be made by Fox who has fuged up the x-men universe.

edit: i stand corrected. the marvel films wiki lists deadpool as a Marvel production, and doesn't list Fox. there is definitely hope.

marvel just became their own self producing studio a couple of years ago.

I understand the creative control but leveraging with other big boy studios saves some dinero.

Marvel has such a deep bench to go to. The Avengers. SHEILD, The Inhumans, Power Man, Black Falcon, Capt America etc.

Archived