• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Woot! Two hours of Wade Wilson not shutting up

Scrumtrilescent

He gets his own movie. Even though I wasn't a fan of what they did to him at the end of Wolverine, Deadpool was one of my favorite characters of the early nineties, along with Cable (yeah, I was one of the 3).

Funny, Deadpool and Cable were my favs also. I hated the Wolverine movie just because they ruined a great character in Deadpool. I would have rather them just left him out of the movie. How would they be able to make a good story for him now. It would have to take place between the begining and end of the Wolverine movie. I know it is 6 years missing, but how good can it be if you know it will lead to the crap that was at the end of Wolverine?

If you haven't seen the movie don't read below.........................

If you stayed until the very end of the credits, you seen deadpool's arm come from under the rubble and grab his head, which the mouth was not sealed shut anymore.

Also, for you REAL fans, you should know in the comics he has a healing ability beyond Wolverine's. He was given that power as part of Weapon X to heal his cancer. He can live as long as he has the will to live, meaning he can heal like wolv. and regrow limbs,organs etc, which explains the extra ending of him grabbing his head after it was taken off. (He originally had his heart taken out at the facility and left for dead, which he grew back, not made into the freak he is in Wolv. Orig.)

Deadpool is a kick ass character that I think Marvel used poorly in Comics, but good thing they realize his marketability for a movie. I'm glad Ryan gets a time to shine big in a solo action film, he's a great actor imo.

Archived