• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fallout 3.. again..

Samuel L. Jackson

No, never had that problem.

I agree, that is a great game. But I had to stop playing it, though, because some of the missions were just not completing for me and it was getting frustrating, especially the Tenpenny Tower one...

I have been just exploring really, as opposed to trying to complete quests... I'll probably try to get every place "discovered" so that I can fast travel there to do quests...

The only nuisance I have had, other than the vertigo, is friggin' Dogmeat... I had found him early on, and had him following me around.. At one point, I had told him to go back and wait at Vault 101, and I fast traveled there later and couldn't find him... Come to find out, it takes him a couple days sometimes... Well then, some kind of glitch happened to him later, and I guess he got "stuck" somewhere and I didn't notice.. I turned around and he was gone.. I backtracked a little with no success, so I just gave up and figured he'd pop back up on a reload, entry to a town, or something... The next time I went into a subzone, I got the message "Dogmeat has died"... lol dumbass dog...

I never found Dogmeat. I had that Brotherhood of Steel woman following me around for at least half of the game. Then I found Fawkes, but my Karma was too low for her/him to follow me.

I'll probably start playing here again after football season.

This is a great site to use...

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_3

Has almost literally everything you'd need to know about the game.

Fawkes is incredibly badass - he can take tons of damage and has an awesome gatling laser gun thingy. The only problem is she can get stuck indoors in tight places. I had the same problems with Dogmeat so I just used a cheat to make him an essential npc(doesn't die, just goes unconscious).

I've gone through the game twice, once good once bad, and now I'm mostly playing around with the console commands and cheats. The only serious complaint I have about it is the horrible interface for pc users. It might be suitable for console users but it insanely frustrating knowing that there could be such a better interface with mouse clicks and a keyboard. Hopefully someone will create a UI mod.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived