• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The "All-Grits" Team.

Nine_Lives

That was Andy Dalton not The Golden Calf of Bristol. I know we all look alike but still.

You also talked about The Golden Calf of Bristol and how much you liked him and his faith and how successful he was leading his team to the playoffs just like Dalton. Now you barely mention him. What gives?

You also talked about The Golden Calf of Bristol and how much you liked him and his faith and how successful he was leading his team to the playoffs just like Dalton. Now you barely mention him. What gives?

Well i do like him as a person and a football player. Not the best quarterback in the world but i never said he was. I could care less about his faith i'm not religious myself and if you review some of the The Golden Calf of Bristol topics maybe you will find a post of mine.

Grits...... You are a fuging idiot. You give ammunition to those that want to see you flip your poo. Now everyone knows how to push your buttons. Very poorly played sir. You are a skins fan so I'm not exactly sure what I expected.

So its ok to talk about someones fam? On a football message board? Just because you don't agree with his view point? I've never played that card.

I don't cry to anyone and i don't post threats or get personal over a stupid message board.

Well my rule is if you want to volunteer sensitive info and then post like a dickhead you deserve to get it thrown back in your face.

Just like when Jimmy wants to talk about whipping his kids and then contribute nothing while questioning peoples' intelligence on here unprovoked for example.

Archived