• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lines entering stadium

doghead28

Well I guess you have to decide what's more important... actually seeing the game you paid for, or tailgating...

I did both. Met a few huddlers, went to the team store, went back and ate, drank, socialized and played cornhole. 12 is the best time to go in I think. I was in there early, yes, but had plenty of time for concessions and bathroom before the game without missing a thing.

I did both. Met a few huddlers, went to the team store, went back and ate, drank, socialized and played cornhole. 12 is the best time to go in I think. I was in there early, yes, but had plenty of time for concessions and bathroom before the game without missing a thing.

I think you can do that and make it work... going in at 12 might not be what some people prefer, but you gotta do what you gotta do. I like drinking a few beers as much as the next guy, but I'd prefer to be able to watch the game without having to ask what happened the next day... and without having to walk up and down the stairs from having to pee too much.

Next game I attend will be sans kids, so I will stop by the huddle tg and speak.

I think you can do that and make it work... going in at 12 might not be what some people prefer, but you gotta do what you gotta do. I like drinking a few beers as much as the next guy, but I'd prefer to be able to watch the game without having to ask what happened the next day... and without having to walk up and down the stairs from having to pee too much.

Next game I attend will be sans kids, so I will stop by the huddle tg and speak.

I had 7 or 8 beers I think. Two inside the stadium. My bladder did me right though. I hit the porta johns a couple times and the stadium bathroom pregame, half-time, and post game.

So I got in line at about 12:15 and was in my seat by about 12:45 in plenty of time to see the end of warm-ups. The only thing I can think of for why I go through quicker than others is I had to go through the baggage check line and not one of the regular lines. But, to meet it felt like a pretty normal wait time. I won't be risking it at all on Thursday, though...gonna get in line a good hour before kickoff.

Were you at the stadium yesterday and see the lines? If not, then shut the fug up becuase you have no idea what you are talking about.

Lines at the North Gate were significantly worse than I have EVER seen them. It literally took over 50 minutes to get into the stadium.

We were in line by about 12:15 and headed straight to our seats.....and we missed the Saints TD and the pick 6.

Hear Yee !!! Hear Yee!!!

Archived