• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Atlanta is going to be the team to beat in the NFCS.

Hotsauce

Y'all aren't giving denvers D any credit. Denver's D is something serious.

As for turnovers being why we won

2 of the 3 falcons drives for TDs came after punts and started at the 27 and 36 yard line.

I really don't mind being discredited. The fact that we came away with the W is what helps me sleep at night. The Panthers will experience how despair feels 2 weeks from now. I'll start worrying about the Panthers when they actually beat the Falcons.

LOL! Strike one! C'mon keep trying. Maybe if you sound it out. :D

Let me sound it out for you because it has become clear your too inept to figure it out on your own.

BigFurryKittyMan says: "they're beatable by a non John Fox coached team"

FalconDoucheBag replies: Or Rivera coached team.

FalconDouchebag is implying that the Falcons are beatable by any other team that isn't coached by Rivera even though that isn't his exact wording.

Your not being a good representative of Carolina academics right now.

Let me sound it out for you because it has become clear your too inept to figure it out on your own.

BigFurryKittyMan says: "they're beatable by a non John Fox coached team"

FalconDoucheBag replies: Or Rivera coached team.

FalconDouchebag is implying that the Falcons are beatable by any other team that isn't coached by Rivera even though that isn't his exact wording.

Your not being a good representative of Carolina academics right now.

Bwaaaaahahaha! I know what you meant, but that's not what you posted. Strike two!

One more & I'll hold yer widdle hand & walk you through it. In fact, here's a hint. "Conjunction junction, what's your function?"

Bwaaaaahahaha! I know what you meant, but that's not what you posted. Strike two!

One more & I'll hold yer widdle hand & walk you through it. In fact, here's a hint. "Conjunction junction, what's your function?"

I'll leave the previous conversation open for others to judge. It would seem conversing with you is as futile as the Panthers trying to beat the Falcons.

I am excited to play Matty Fice this year. No I did not misspell ice as I don't think of him as Matty Ice. Fice correctly describes Matty Fice in his playoff performances.What does fice mean....? See below......

FICE

Dictionary entry overview: What does fice mean? 

• FICE (noun)

The noun FICE has 1 sense:

1. a nervous belligerent little mongrel dog

Familiarity information: FICE used as a noun is very rare.

Dictionary entry details 

• FICE (noun)

Sense 1 fice [bACK TO TOP]

Meaning:

A nervous belligerent little mongrel dog

Classified under:

Nouns denoting animals

Synonyms:

feist; fice

Hypernyms ("fice" is a kind of...):

cur; mongrel; mutt (an inferior dog or one of mixed breed)

I'll leave the previous conversation open for others to judge. It would seem conversing with you is as futile as the Panthers trying to beat the Falcons.

They're beatable by a non-Fox coached team... or a Rivera coached team.

Eta: & you will dance like a monkey if I tell you to.

Archived