• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Last Resort

Darth Biscuit

Had great reviews but terrible ratings I have not seen it yet but from Yahoo it might not last

http://tv.yahoo.com/photos/fall-tv-shows-in-trouble-1348784737-slideshow/last-resort-photo-1348784671.html?bcmt_s=m#ugccmt-container“Last Resort” (ABC)

Man, this one is tough. We just got done telling you that Shawn Ryan’s military thriller is our favorite new drama of the fall, but it may have been sunk by a terrible timeslot. Stuffed awkwardly into the 8 PM family hour against “The Big Bang Theory” and “The X Factor,” the premiere recruited just 9 million viewers, with only a fraction more in the key adult demo than “Charlie’s Angels” got last year -- and that only lasted ...

If this is the one of the boomer gone wild - I watched it last night - its ok - but having been in the nav I dont find it very realistic in the least - course I got out 25 years ago so maybe poo is as loose as they protray it now - but I doubt it - I was on a nuclear capable ship - in fact I was resposible for for training the force who guarded the nukes ( if we had them - cant confirm or deny) on my ship - too many holes in the story for me and some things just wouldnt happen that way. Still a good fantasy I guess specially with the hot sailorettes and all.

Archived