• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

SUICIDE WATCH

Carolina Mike

I can see the panties are still in a bunch around here. I guess after your team has their win ripped from their grasps that will happen to you. Hey, at least you guys have Seattle next. Maybe y'all can win that game. I doubt it though. Crybaby Newton won't let that happen. Dude is Vince Young 2.0 waiting to happen. Give it another couple of weeks to watch his complete meltdown. Y'all should be thanking your front office that you kept ostrich boy Clausen as your 3rd string back up. You will need him sooner than you think,

oh god somebody stop him these burns are too sick. i don't think i've ever seen someone compare cam to vince young! talk about ingenuity.

it's hilarious to me when we get posters here who rant and rave about how stupid and crazy we all are and what poo this board is only to keep posting.

Man your stations!

I too am pissed beyond belief at the way our team lost. The one area I'm most worried about is the lack of actually tiring to get points before halftime. Grant it this team is still young and many will want to blow this whole team up, but I think the D-line look pretty good this game and we have a good core.

Call your buddies just to make sure they are still ok! :)

Hey, way I see it...if someone wants to off themselves because of how a football team played...be my guest.

• 2 weeks later...

Brb, killing myself.

I had started this in the thought we was just going through a little season starting slump. However now with all the new developments this season seems like it may be hard to deal with.

We need to do some triage around here & fast. I think 4 categories do just fine.

1. Psychosis is a loss of contact with reality that usually includes: False beliefs about what is taking place or who one is (delusions); Seeing or hearing things that aren't there (hallucinations). Symptoms: Psychotic symptoms, still believing we will make the playoffs & win the Super Bowl this year.

2. Paranoid personality disorder is a mental disorder characterized by paranoia and a pervasive, long-standing suspiciousness and generalized mistrust of others. Attacking everyone on this board for speaking with reason while pulling out the "You're not a TRUE Fan card".

3. Delusion of Grandeur is the fixed, false belief that one possesses superior qualities such as genius, fame, omnipotence, or wealth. It is most often a symptom of being a complete dick.

4. Normal free from any infection of wanting to follow another team or other form of disease (Atlanta) or malformation (Saints*), or from experimental therapy (Bandwagon) or manipulation (Media).

Archived