• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OMG Anybody watching PTI?

Delhomeboy

Can you catch PTI online? I miss watching Sportscenter and PTI in the evenings.

No ESPN here in Spain.

I'm not really sure...I don't think I could live without it, even if they were little pricks about the nickname issue.

I've always wanted to go to Spain though! I think I'm gonna study abroad there. is it recommendable?

They're right. Titans had it first. And BTW which on is "Smash" on the Panthers. Neither DWill or Stewart run the ball in a "smash" way.

I wish the whole thing would just go away. Nicknames are stupid anyway. But...they were complete douchebags about it. And I usually like them.

Why would you want it to go away? People are ACTUALLY talking about the Panthers.

I want them to talk about our record and such. I don't watch Wilbon pontificating with such uninformed bullshit as: OF course THEY SHOULD GIVE BACK THE NICKNAME. IT WAS THERE'S TO BEGIN WITH!!!!!! HOW STUPID FOR THEM TO TAKE IT.

Talking about our god damn nicknames.

And apparently they both think we're in the wrong.

Dumbasses.

what pissed me off was that they acted like what we did was criminal, I didn't know that Lendale and Chris in Tennessee had the nick name until 2 weeks after they got the name, and ESPN didn't know either because they put us down as Smash and Dash all over the screen you would think that they would have been aware if it was well known.

personally I like Double Trouble

Archived