• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2012 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Kevin Greene

Not a LA fan but it doesn't really make sense. Its like they would have rather catered to the new guy Nash than Kobe by getting Nash's ex coach and not Kobe's

Yeah the problem was that Jim Buss didn't like Phil Jackson (I feel like their relationship has improved a tiny bit since then). Jim Buss refused to put his ego aside for the better of the team and despite both Kobe and Dwight lobbying for Phil Jackson, Jim decided that D'Antoni was the guy.

Yeah the problem was that Jim Buss didn't like Phil Jackson (I feel like their relationship has improved a tiny bit since then). Jim Buss refused to put his ego aside for the better of the team and despite both Kobe and Dwight lobbying for Phil Jackson, Jim decided that D'Antoni was the guy.

This coupled with the Commish negating a trade to bring CP3 to the Lake show equals the demise of the Franchise.

This coupled with the Commish negating a trade to bring CP3 to the Lake show equals the demise of the Franchise.

Yeah that too.

Lets hope that our great savior will come from this draft. I'd be down with a Marshall/Farmar, Kobe, Johnson/X, Love, Emibiid lineup in the near future. 

Archived