• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Robert, please step into my office...

Luuuuuuuuuuke59

You have failed to produce an offense that can be competitive in the NFL and be consistant in any way, shape or form. You failed to develop one of the most promising quarterbacks in the league because of your pure incompetence regarding the game of football. You used the Broncos game to further solidify your lack of worth to this franchise. After a promising opening drive utilizing a potent mix of quick midfield passes and sharp running plays which resulted in a brilliant touchdown pass to tightened Greg Olsen, you performed as we have come to expect and completely reverted to a needlessly complex array of plays handicapping your entire offense. You have been upstaged by a defensive coordinator dealing with key player injuries but has adapted to meet our expectations.

Mr. Chudzinski, we have lost our final game with you at the helm of a stagnant offense. The players have given up on you, the fans have given up on you and I have no choice but to move in another direction. You will find a box in your office for your effects, please sign this NDA here, here, and here. Thank you for your service.

Mr. Richardson, please just print this off and read it tomorrow morning. I BEG OF YOU PLEASE!

Archived