• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

ha ha.. caption this pic..

xtheronx

Seriously. Id like to see some of the cows you guys are f*cking....kinda hard to talk sh*t then.

i've got pics on my profile. mine gets compliments often actually. wouldn't have put myself in the damned provider role if she weren't good enough to get me up.

Seriously. Id like to see some of the cows you guys are f*cking....kinda hard to talk sh*t then.

joemac.. you have no idea who the members are on here...

i **PROMISE** you my fiancee is MUCH hotter than her.. being a former college cheerleader herself... but i have nothing to prove to you..

i was just saying it wasn't her day.. chill.. you her daddy or something?

Nah... I've got a whole 'nuther vision of what that looks like :D

Me too, but then a whole slew of guys on my board brought up the same thing to ruin my fantasy and the jokes started flying.

A couple bonus shots for you guys starting with the rear view and our very own Capt. Fear moving in for a closer look! :D :

67607052xz2.jpg

and the baby doll:

rachel.jpg

Me too, but then a whole slew of guys on my board brought up the same thing to ruin my fantasy and the jokes started flying.

A couple bonus shots for you guys starting with the rear view and our very own Capt. Fear moving in for a closer look! :D :

67607052xz2.jpg

and the baby doll:

rachel.jpg

whoa.... speechless... wow...

Archived