• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Reminder: Nascar Banquet tonight 9 PM

1BucDeal

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Remember the glory days of Mooooooooose and Hoooooooover? I do and I long for a return to that glory. Currently we have no one to fill the “Oooooooo” role on the roster so we obviously need to draft 1 if not more. So I ran a 3 round draft simulated and here are the results. 33) LB Edgerrin Coooooooper - Texas A&M 39) DL Ruuuuuuuke Orhorhoro - Clemson 65) CB Andruuuuuuu Phillips - Kentucky We can’t lose.
    • I think that Caleb is going to be good.  After that, it depends where they go: Maye  If he goes to Minnesota or the Giants, he has a better supporting staff than Daniels will in Washington.  New England would not be the best situation for Maye, imo.  He will be able to watch for a season in NY--possibly in Minnesota.  If Daniels goes to Washington, he will be on his own, but the Commanders have a lot of draft capital.  Penix is not going to do well in Vegas until they get the OL worked out.  However, he can sit for a season there.    I see them as a potential trading partner with Carolina: Washington picks in top 100: Round 1 (2) Round 2 (36) Round 2 (40) Round 3 (67) Round 3 (78) Round 3 (100) McCarthy is going to land in a pretty good situation.  Either the Giants (where he will sit for a season) or Minnesota is better than Washington or New England.