• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

GAMEDAY

Haha that's why whenever I hear about someone being a Panther fan from another state who honestly has no affiliation to the city much less the state, I always laugh and think damn dude you couldn't pick a better team?

There is a guy who calls in WFNZ from time to time who has lived in Arkansas his entire life and loves the Panthers.

I don't know if anyone listens to The Dan Patrick Show on a regular basis, but that one called "Craig in Pennsylvania" is a die hard panther fan. Don't know how he wound up as one lol.

yeah, i was more talking about outside the city, not outside the state...but i kind of see the same things.

Haha that's why whenever I hear about someone being a Panther fan from another state who honestly has no affiliation to the city much less the state, I always laugh and think damn dude you couldn't pick a better team?

There is a guy who calls in WFNZ from time to time who has lived in Arkansas his entire life and loves the Panthers.

I don't know if anyone listens to The Dan Patrick Show on a regular basis, but that one called "Craig in Pennsylvania" is a die hard panther fan. Don't know how he wound up as one lol.

Because I'm too damn individualistic and stubborn to root for a more popular or successful team is why.

Cam rubs a lot of people the wrong way. He isn't a thug, doesn't get DUIs, doesn't kick players in the nuts on Thanksgiving games, and I've heard he doesn't even drink alcohol.

I just think his arrogance, and lesbianest here, the dude has shown a bratty personality at times rubs people the wrong way.

yeah he does have a bratty personality sometimes.. i think its more cocky/confidence thing.. but hes eating a lot of humble pie this year and that appears to be bringing him back down to earth

Oh look, people from NC complaining about why we have out of state fans again. And people wonder why our fan base in Charlotte is such a joke.

Oh btw I've been to games on the east and west coast and I can tell you for a fact that our west coast fan base cheers and supports the panthers WAY harder.

The team would be awesome in LA.

Archived