• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

GAMEDAY

Just not excited for the game as much as I thought I would be

im with ya on that.. i dont have to work in the a.m. so im prolly gonna hit the movies and watch skyfall. ill dvr the game and watch it later without the 2 hours of commercials

im with ya on that.. i dont have to work in the a.m. so im prolly gonna hit the movies and watch skyfall. ill dvr the game and watch it later without the 2 hours of commercials

Yeah heard Skyfall is awesome.

I'm still going to watch the game and drink some beers.

If anything, this is an ample opportunity for Cam to show his critics and haters he's matured and grown up since the nationally televised ass kicking in week3.

If I was Cam and I played a good game tonight I would dance all over that Lincoln Field turf. People are gonna hate him anyway, why not make them hate you for a reason. Go superman on first downs, do the worm after we score, throw the ball as hard as you can at some douchey kid in an eagles jersey. Go all out evil on the national stage. Embrace it.

If I was Cam and I played a good game tonight I would dance all over that Lincoln Field turf. People are gonna hate him anyway, why not make them hate you for a reason. Go superman on first downs, do the worm after we score, throw the ball as hard as you can at some douchey kid in an eagles jersey. Go all out evil on the national stage. Embrace it.

We HAVE to catch a game together someday. We have the same line of thinking. I want Cam to score and do a people's elbow to the ball. That'd be awesome.

Yeah heard Skyfall is awesome.

I'm still going to watch the game and drink some beers.

If anything, this is an ample opportunity for Cam to show his critics and haters he's matured and grown up since the nationally televised ass kicking in week3.

i hope he does.. i was glad to see him on the sidelines last week cheering on the defense and praising is o line. like riveras favorite thing to say his maturity " is a process."

hes still young, and has a lot to learn but it kills me the way the media murders him.. its pathetic if you ask me. hopefully next year(with a new coaching staff) cam and co will get back on track and the meda will gtfo with all their cam hate bullshit

Cam Newton heel turn? very interesting...

Archived