• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBA Finals: Orlando Magic vs. Los Angeles Lakers

King Taharqa

Who will win?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Orlando Magic
    • Los Angeles Lakers

I think the Magic win....Howard is a beast and Tukolu(sp) has been playing the best he has in years (if not ever) Lakers are going to have play bigger than they probaly want to and ther PG play can be suspect at times. will be a good series goes to 7 games

Laker haters never cease to amaze me. The Lakers proved all year long that they were the best team in the league. Jameer Nelson should be something to worry about? How much time has he missed? To be honest, I hope they force him into the lineup and mess up the momentum they have.

Something else that should be noted is that the Magic were acting like they won the championship last night, where the Lakers had a much more been there done that business attitude. I live in Orlando, and everyone is acting like the season is already a success. I love how you all are talking about Dwight Howard being the star in this series. He was going against the slowest center in the league vs the Cavs in Z, which will not be the case vs Bynum and Pau. Kobe will eat the Magic alive. I wouldn't be surprised if the Lakers sweep the Magic, but I'll take the Lakers in 5, at the most 6.

I'm looking forward to hearing what excuses you haters have after this series is over. Can't wait to see Kobe lifting trophy #4.

One more thing.

For the record, I, along with Nike and Vitamin Water was really hoping to see 23 vs 24 in the finals. Too bad Queen & Co. couldn't come through on their end of the bargain. MVP and home court through the entire playoffs? What a waste.

I love how you all are talking about Dwight Howard being the star in this series. He was going against the slowest center in the league vs the Cavs in Z, which will not be the case vs Bynum and Pau. Kobe will eat the Magic alive. I wouldn't be surprised if the Lakers sweep the Magic, but I'll take the Lakers in 5, at the most 6.

I'm looking forward to hearing what excuses you haters have after this series is over. Can't wait to see Kobe lifting trophy #4.

Wow Bynum & Pau? I bet Dwight is very scared of those 2. Dwight will get 20 & 20 against those two soft 7 footers you got. By the way, which 1 of those guys is gonna go out to the perimeter to check Rashard Lewis? His 3 point range must be respected. The Lakers will be the heavy favorites but the Magic have the better team.

I love how all the Kobe fans are all cocky now. LOL.

Laker haters never cease to amaze me. The Lakers proved all year long that they were the best team in the league. Jameer Nelson should be something to worry about? How much time has he missed? To be honest, I hope they force him into the lineup and mess up the momentum they have.

Something else that should be noted is that the Magic were acting like they won the championship last night, where the Lakers had a much more been there done that business attitude. I live in Orlando, and everyone is acting like the season is already a success. I love how you all are talking about Dwight Howard being the star in this series. He was going against the slowest center in the league vs the Cavs in Z, which will not be the case vs Bynum and Pau. Kobe will eat the Magic alive. I wouldn't be surprised if the Lakers sweep the Magic, but I'll take the Lakers in 5, at the most 6.

Except when they got swept by the Magic, lolwut.

Lakers were in the finals last year, Magic haven't been since 1995, let's use common sense here. Once you win the West just about every year, it kind of loses its shine. You can't blame a franchise for celebrating immensely after not getting to the finals in over 14 years. I think the Magic will seize this rare opportunity and take the Lakers down in 6 games.

I think you'll see Odom get more minutes in this series, They'll have him on either Lewis or Turk. I'm not sure which one, but he'll be on one of them a lot. They'll probably play Lewis straight up with Gasol. Lewis doesn't exactly drive to the hoop hard anymore, so that shouldn't be too much of a problem. He had 38 points in the two games during the season. The player that killed them was Nelson, who had 28 points and 8 assist in one and 27 points and 5 assist in the other game. If he plays they have a really good chance of winning.

Wow Bynum & Pau? I bet Dwight is very scared of those 2. Dwight will get 20 & 20 against those two soft 7 footers you got. By the way, which 1 of those guys is gonna go out to the perimeter to check Rashard Lewis? His 3 point range must be respected. The Lakers will be the heavy favorites but the Magic have the better team.

I love how all the Kobe fans are all cocky now. LOL.

Phil Jackson is smart enough not to play Bynum and Gasol at the same time. Ariza or Odom will probably be inserted to cover Rashard with Gasol starting at C (Howard should spend most of the game dominating him) with Bynum coming off the bench.

The Lakers definitely match up better with the Magic than the Cavs did with Ariza and Odom able to cover Hedo and Rashard, but they still can't match up with Alston and Howard on defense. At the same time, the Magic have no one to guard Kobe so it should be interesting.

if only nelson was healthy for the playoffs. i think orlando if much better inside, but without nelson, dwight will have to win this one. brooks and billups abused the laker pgs, as nelson did in the regular season. without him i think LA might be able to atleast cover the 3pt shoots of the magic, score more than the cavs could and win it (even if dwight goes nuts). nelson gave them 2 weapons on offense that the lakers had to deal with if they stayed at home against the 3pt shooters. also nelson took advantage of LA's biggest weakness pg play (all around).

hell birdman and scola gave the lakers trouble , and now they get dwight..... he might make this one a real special finals, one where the C is the MVP, like the ghost of kobe's past.

Redick was filling in for Courtney Lee who got injured against Philly and missed some time against the Celtics. Since Lee's come back, Van Gundy has cut JJ's minutes. He didnt get much PT at all against the Cavs. JJ will probably see more time this series though.

Archived