• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Grammy Nominations

Dpantherman

Hahaha oh no don't neg rep me for expressing my opinion! Please!

Do you write music? Or even play guitar? The dude has tons of talent but it really isn't that difficult to put together a song like his.

I've been trying for years to recreate the musical geniousness of Thom York and Radiohead. THAT is real talent, a talent that can't be duplicated. Ed Sheeran? I can't even tell you how many friends/ other artists sound just like him if not better.

All I'm trying to say is its harder to get noticed doing something that anyone can put together rather than doing something totally different and unique.

The dude is talented, but a group of guys creating musical fusion is MUCH more impressive and better sounding.

I honestly have no clue who the Ed Sheeran guy is, but if you sounded anymore like a douchey hipster I might have to punch you through the internet.

I honestly have no clue who the Ed Sheeran guy is, but if you sounded anymore like a douchey hipster I might have to punch you through the internet.

Don't let me rustle your jimmies friend.

Go to the tinderbox if you can't handle the truth.

Do you write music? Or even play guitar? The dude has tons of talent but it really isn't that difficult to put together a song like his.

I've been trying for years to recreate the musical geniousness of Thom York and Radiohead. THAT is real talent, a talent that can't be duplicated. Ed Sheeran? I can't even tell you how many friends/ other artists sound just like him if not better.

All I'm trying to say is its harder to get noticed doing something that anyone can put together rather than doing something totally different and unique.

The dude is talented, but a group of guys creating musical fusion is MUCH more impressive and better sounding.

He can do it all.

It seems like more your speed rather than talking about music with a bunch of 'hipsters'.

Don't worry old man, we'll try to keep our noise down..

You know nothing about me, boy. I've done more in my life than many "old men", but I am by no means old.

By all means, don't let me stop you from throwing around your dad's music-editing Grammy as some proof of your musical erudition.

pie for radiohead.

You know nothing about me, boy. I've done more in my life than many "old men", but I am by no means old.

By all means, don't let me stop you from throwing around your dad's music-editing Grammy as some proof of your musical erudition.

Oh no flopping I thought we were having fun :(

Archived