• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Top 5 Prediction

Ruff

No way Jarvis Jones misses the top five... and three A&M players in a row? No Star?

Jaguars need a pass rusher incredibly bad. Could be Werner, but I think Moore is the better of the two players.

I doubt there is a QB taken in the top 7 picks, much less the Panther scenario you show. Panthers will most likely pick around 10 now

Nope, we're still hovering around the 5-7 area, with match-ups against the Chargers and Raiders left that could really dictate where everyone picks. But as far as a QB going in the top 7 goes? Yeah, they will. Chiefs need a QB horribly, and that's going to be the one chance they get to get one. No matter if any of these QBs are considered elite, QBs go early.

Yeah I think you're too hyped up about these A&M players maybe bc Johnny Football won the Heisman.

Really that's a terrible prediction.

And no way we draft ahead of Jacksonville and how SD end up in the top5. Matthews and Moore will end up Top10-15 but no way in the top5. Bad prediction.

(1) Chiefs: Geno Smith QB

(2) Jacksonville: Bjoern Werner DE

(3) Oakland: Manti Teo LB

(4) Philly: Luke Joeckel OT

(5) Panthers: Star Lotulelei DT

(6) Titans: Jonathan Hankins DT

(7) Detriot: Dee Milliner CB

(8) Arizona: Tyler Wilson QB

(9) Cleveland: Jarvis Jones OLB

(10) Chargers: Johnathan Banks CB

Yeah I think you're too hyped up about these A&M players maybe bc Johnny Football won the Heisman.

And no way we draft ahead of Jacksonville and how SD end up in the top5. Matthews and Moore will end up Top10-15 but no way in the top5. Bad prediction.

This is good realistic addresses every teams needs and we get our guy

Jacksonville will go Star no doubt. My friends a huge draft fanatic and a huge jaguars fan, says there's no way they pass on Star.

I don't think we will have a top 5 pick this year. The Cards will lose out, there best chance of winning another game is if Kevin Kolb can play. I think we beat the Chargers and Raiders, so they will pick ahead of us. The Saints aren't playing well, so we could beat them. We may be picking 11-15 by season's end.

The Draft Order right now:

1. Chiefs

2. Jaguars

3. Raiders

4. Titans

5. Eagles

6. Lions

7. Panthers

8. Cardinals

9. Chargers

10. Saints

We've officially moved from Star/Joeckel territory to Milliner/Warmack territory. MAYBE Hankins if we're lucky.

Archived