• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Some GM info I got from Adam Caplan on twitter

Gabeking

Where are these Beane supporters coming from? I swear people must be just trolling for attention.

I don't think anyone is supporting Beane.

There are just a few posters on this board smart enough to know that they know nothing about evaluating the qualifications and being a GM. The rest of you just keep talking out of your asses....lol

Ok I see that now, I should have read the text. But Pat Y said Beane has a realistic chance!! On a serious note, I hope its Ross! Pat Y better have been off his meds or something when he mentioned Beane

I honestly don't believe he has a shot. Too many people out there that is more qualified I believe.

There are just a few posters on this board smart enough to know that they know nothing about evaluating the qualifications and being a GM. The rest of you just keep talking out of your asses....lol

Again, Adam Caplan himself said he'd be more than shocked if Beane was permanently GM, and no one he's talked to think he's qualified.

Ehh, look at it this way. Let's say you had a heart condition that needed good medical attention, but you weren't pleased with your current physician. Would you feel more comfortable replacing him with another experienced heart doc, or with a guy who handled travel arrangements for interns?

Even if the young guy is in medical school and is in training to be a heart doctor someday, he still is probably not the right choice for the here and now.

Archived