• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Don't expect any big coaching news from the Panthers on Monday

Dpantherman

If the combo of RR and BB are put into effect for 2013 my Sundays will be allocated to yard work and tinkering on one of my project cars. I will get my football "fix" on Saturdays. I cant take the frustration anymore...

Agreed, keep Rivera fine but hiring Beane on top of it is a big middle finger to Panther fans and i will turn in my fan card until we make the playoffs

If the combo of RR and BB are put into effect for 2013 my Sundays will be allocated to yard work and tinkering on one of my project cars. I will get my football "fix" on Saturdays. I cant take the frustration anymore...

This, unless they start the season 2-0 or something. If that happens you'll be on the bandwagon with the rest of us.

This, unless they start the season 2-0 or something. If that happens you'll be on the bandwagon with the rest of us.

Ummm... not really,,, to be honest this season kinda took something out of me. I guess finally having something to be excited about again and them being let down AGAIN finally got to me. If i see the game, great, if I miss it, Ill catch the highlights... Nowadays a win seems like a pleasant suprise than an expectation regardless of the opponent. Its tough being proud of your city and both sports franchises are the laughing stocks of their respective leagues.

I guess its because i took a step back and took a hard look at JR and his approach to running this team and I have concluded that as long as we fans keep buying tix and merchandise and arent about to riot, he is OK with giving us the least we will tolerate. I think JR knows that he fans will accept a minimum of 7-9 to keep the pitch forks and paper bags from showing up at BofA stadium. Anything better is just gravy to keep the following year's "hope and dream" machine going...

If no decision on Monday then that doesn't go well for Rivera. If you ask me, I would feel like they are thinking about letting him go. Why? Because if JR wanted him back that would be a clear cut decision.

If Richardson wanted him gone, that'd be a clear cut decision too.

What I take from it is that there's a good chance he'll leave the decision to the new GM.

If Richardson wanted him gone, that'd be a clear cut decision too.

What I take from it is that there's a good chance he'll leave the decision to the new GM.

Yeah but you don't want to have knee jerk reactions . It's a great chance that the new GM might make the decision on that front. But I think JR will make his decision at least by Wednesday or Thursday and Rivera will be let go.

Yeah but you don't want to have knee jerk reactions . It's a great chance that the new GM might make the decision on that front. But I think JR will make his decision at least by Wednesday or Thursday and Rivera will be let go.

I think it ought to be up to the GM.

Let that be his first official decision.

Ummm... not really,,, to be honest this season kinda took something out of me. I guess finally having something to be excited about again and them being let down AGAIN finally got to me. If i see the game, great, if I miss it, Ill catch the highlights... Nowadays a win seems like a pleasant suprise than an expectation regardless of the opponent. Its tough being proud of your city and both sports franchises are the laughing stocks of their respective leagues.

I guess its because i took a step back and took a hard look at JR and his approach to running this team and I have concluded that as long as we fans keep buying tix and merchandise and arent about to riot, he is OK with giving us the least we will tolerate. I think JR knows that he fans will accept a minimum of 7-9 to keep the pitch forks and paper bags from showing up at BofA stadium. Anything better is just gravy to keep the following year's "hope and dream" machine going...

Ummm... not really.

Archived