• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Don't expect any big coaching news from the Panthers on Monday

Dpantherman

Me too but pretty sure he'll still be.

The whole thing in a nutshell is that I don't believe he is a guy that can lead us to the playoffs and eventually to the Super bowl. He is a good defensive coach no mistake about it. I just don't feel he can get it done when it really matters. So what we went 7-9. Look at what it took for us to get here. I don't want any part of Rivera next season. I have something even better for you, go back and look at Norv Turner records. Norv teams start slow and finish strong each year. They end up been mediocre year in and year out.

The whole thing in a nutshell is that I don't believe he is a guy that can lead us to the playoffs and eventually to the Super bowl. He is a good defensive coach no mistake about it. I just don't feel he can get it done when it really matters. So what we went 7-9. Look at what it took for us to get here. I don't want any part of Rivera next season. I have something even better for you, go back and look at Norv Turner records. Norv teams start slow and finish strong each year. They end up been mediocre year in and year out.

Oh I agree with you bud.

Too bad I'm not making the call. I just don't believe JR will fire him for many reasons.

Archived