• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hue Jackson bandwagon

Blackmagic

I think Tolbert can handle the blocking duties. He was asked to be more of a tailback in SD than a true fullback.

But Jackson likes to use his fullbacks as receivers and runners as well. Tolbert can be that versatile guy.

I'm a little worried about Olsen though. He may have to bulk up to stay on the field.

Zach Miller had his best season with Hue. I don't think it will be an issue. Besides Olsen can split out or even H back like he and Shockey did year 1. I'm excited about what this guy will do for our running game. If we put a dominant running game on the field with Cam's big play ability we are going to be really hard to stop. We could've one several more games this year if we had been able to run the ball in the 4th qtr(like Houston or 49ers) to close the games out.

Zach Miller had his best season with Hue. I don't think it will be an issue. Besides Olsen can split out or even H back like he and Shockey did year 1. I'm excited about what this guy will do for our running game. If we put a dominant running game on the field with Cam's big play ability we are going to be really hard to stop. We could've one several more games this year if we had been able to run the ball in the 4th qtr(like Houston or 49ers) to close the games out.

Zach Miller is a good blocking TE. Olsen not so much.

I agree, Jackson would improve the running game by leaps and bounds.

Archived