• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kaepernick having the game I thought Cam would have

On the contrary, I'm more willing to bet she feels great pride for him and validation of her decision since that decision put him on the road to his current success.

I read a lot of NFL biographies and many don't come from suburban, wealthy, white families. I don't see how being put up for adoption increased his chances of going to the NFL.

His mother is a ***** who was impregnated by a loser who disappeared. She was too stupid to wear a condom or get an abortion then threw her child away.

Today she works as a nurse and has never met him. She will continue working as a nurse while his adoptive parents share in his new wealth.

Moral of the story is that just because you're worthless doesn't mean your offspring will be. This country would improve ten fold if only parents would love their kids and support them.

Also worth noting, Steve Jobs parents threw him away. A decision that cost them potentially billions.

What people forget is that San Fran stunk for a long time after the retirement of Steve Young. Jeff Garcia. Please. All those number 1 picks are finally bearing fruit. If the new GM can assess and draft talent, Cam will get better as the team improves.

You're right. I will give lots of credit to their head coach. He is a real players coach. I admire his take a chance attitude.

I read a lot of NFL biographies and many don't come from suburban, wealthy, white families. I don't see how being put up for adoption increased his chances of going to the NFL.

His mother is a ***** who was impregnated by a loser who disappeared. She was too stupid to wear a condom or get an abortion then threw her child away.

Today she works as a nurse and has never met him. She will continue working as a nurse while his adoptive parents share in his new wealth.

Moral of the story is that just because you're worthless doesn't mean your offspring will be. This country would improve ten fold if only parents would love their kids and support them.

Also worth noting, Steve Jobs parents threw him away. A decision that cost them potentially billions.

I think you was the one who called her "worthless." I never got the impression that she was. She just simply wanted better for her kid.

In all truthfulness folks give up their kids for many reasons. Not all of it has to do with them not have the income. I think it's best not to judge what we don't know.

He had a great game but no way would I trade cam for him. Compare the game against Gb to the ones against the Seahawks and Rams. The packers must have thought that Smith was starting or something, they were not prepared at all.

Also, he can't take a snap from under center without fumbling it. This is a major problem.

His mother is a ***** who was impregnated by a loser who disappeared. She was too stupid to wear a condom or get an abortion then threw her child away

Pretty sure Kaep is happy she didn't chose the abortion route or use a condom.

Oh and calling her a wh___e is uncalled for.

Archived