• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How mush is a fair price for this Wii setup?

Jbro

I am about to sell my Wii, we never play it and I am gonna craigslist it. I have a Wii, 4 controllers, 4 nunchucks, 4 Steering Wheels, Wii Balance board and approx 15 games (wii fit, mario kart, Indiana jones, tiger woods, guitar hero world tour with 2 guitars and drum kit, guitar hero legends of rock, guitar hero aerosomith, and about 5 random kids games.

Would need a full list of games to accurately judge as some are harder to find and therefore worth more, but $25 each is a good estimate. As for the additional stuff, $15 each for controllers, $10 for nunchucks, $5 per steering wheel, $150 for the console, $40 for the Balance board, and $20 each for the GH controlers. So that would add up to......$370 for hardware and $375(approx.) for software. That's cheaper selling price than what gamestop would put it up for and its more money than a retailer would give you for it all. You could probably fudge a little on the console but don't go over $200.

That help?

Archived