• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I come in peace....

Henne Given Sunday

Name is chris, i just moved to Belmont from south florida....i went to college up here very briefly...(wingate university) played football for a spring...

Im a huge dolphin fan, but root occasionally for the panthers (if they arent playing the phins)

well, next season they are playing the phins, in Charlotte, ill be there...so i wanted to get to know some fans, and hopefully a fellow football fan who lives in NC is welcomed.....

Heres to good times in the future :cheers2:

P.S.- Friends are always welcome at my home site www.thephins.com (i am sickfinfan33) i am a mentor there, PM if you need anything!!!

Hidden

Welcome to the Huddle and I am also a Phin fan. I am from Charlotte but we had no team so my dad picked Miami for the family to follow in 71. When we got the Panthers I ended up with two favorites. I love them 50/50. When they play I am soooo happy because I don't really lose. I just don't want a blow out on either side.

Welcome to the Huddle and I am also a Phin fan. I am from Charlotte but we had no team so my dad picked Miami for the family to follow in 71. When we got the Panthers I ended up with two favorites. I love them 50/50. When they play I am soooo happy because I don't really lose. I just don't want a blow out on either side.

well thats awesome, i have no ill-will against the panthers....they dont bother my phins, except when we play lol.....next year i will be at the game, and thankgod for nfl ticket! :hurray:

Archived