• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Josh Norris mocks Cyprien to us.

Ruff

Your intellectual self-defense fell through -- that's what happened.

I like this guy.

Vacarro is extremely overrated, EXTREMELY. He is literally just the big name that idiots like chuck run around promoting because they don't know anything else nor do they watch tape.

I wouldn't be shocked or pissed at all if we went with the more superior player in Cyprien.

You say more stupid poo than anyone else on this board.... Vacarro is slow as piss and takes bad angles DO NOT WANT unless its in the 4th.

Never said I doesn't say stupid poo on here like everyone else. But Promethean Forerunner just beated be out. Vaccaro isn't no 3rd rounder so please quit. And if you were to believe it too, than yo @ss just out jump PF to be the idiot of this morning

Never said I doesn't say stupid poo on here like everyone else. But Promethean Forerunner just beated be out. Vaccaro isn't no 3rd rounder so please quit. And if you were to believe it too, than yo @ss just out jump PF to be the idiot of this morning

You have horrid reading comprehension.....

Promethean said that IF Cyprian is a second rounder (meaning HE BELIEVES he will be a first) Then Vacccaro is a third rounder. He doesn't believe he will be a third you just cant read.

Archived