• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My bad about the thread

NewEnglandAFChamps

Hidden
Why? the owners are best friends Mr Richardson and Mr.Kraft for years, both QB's are like mirror images when it comes to close games and leadership skills and we shared THE CLASSIC Superbowl with you guys back then. We should be cooler with each other than that
You are good. Like any site we are quick to challenge the other team folks. Enjoy your time here.

nah... I'm just messing with ya bud... I love the Pats actually... i have an entire room in my house dedicated to just them and my opinion of them. really I do... I have a white porcelain throne set up... a shower for them to wash off that god-awful stenchy of rotten spygate, and a mirror so they are forced to look at themselves just like we are... oh yeah, and there are 19 towels in there... 18 red ones and ONE BIG BLUE ONE for them to dry their tears with!!

nah... I'm just messing with ya bud... I love the Pats actually... i have an entire room in my house dedicated to just them and my opinion of them. really I do... I have a white porcelain throne set up... a shower for them to wash off that god-awful stenchy of rotten spygate, and a mirror so they are forced to look at themselves just like we are... oh yeah, and there are 19 towels in there... 18 red ones and ONE BIG BLUE ONE for them to dry their tears with!!

:svengo: :smilielol5:

Now that really made me laugh.....

Archived