• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I Feel Sorry for Mike Shula

chknwing

Gettlemen doesn't believe the game is played the way Cam needs to play it.

Gettlemen is a dinosaur.

What have we done for Cam? Are we going to give him another DII G to hinder the line all season again? We haven't added any weapons...

He inherited Cam and Rivera. They get a year. He isn't going to do anything big picture for them. He is going to add only big picture pieces that work if he goes a new direction soon.

All he said was we're going to cut out the read-option play. That's a GOOD thing.

And if you really, REALLY think JR is going to let Gettleman get rid f the QB he chose "The last first round QB he wants to draft.", I'm really concerned about you CRA.

All he said was we're going to cut out the read-option play. That's a GOOD thing.

And if you really, REALLY think JR is going to let Gettleman get rid f the QB he chose "The last first round QB he wants to draft.", I'm really concerned about you CRA.

He never said that..he isn't an OC either. Read option will remain an option...and that is from Gettlemen.

Basic NFL history shows....if Rivera goes then Cam shortly follows. I know what Richardson said, but new coaches mean new QBs within 3 years unless they got rings.

Richardson hasn't exactly done a great job managing his GM/coach situation in recent years. Sets up for big change soon...so you are suggesting if Rivera is fired Gettlemen only looks at coaches who want a Newton offense?

Steven Jackson is still a beast....and much better than what Turner became. He is coming off 8 consecutive 1000 yard season with everyone knowing what was coming. He isn't a long term upgrade....but for 2013 he is a pretty damn good one for Atl. Teams can't load up to stop him for the first time....ever. THAT will be an issue for the NFCS

We would want a statue for Steven Jackson made of gold and diamonds if he had done that here

Jackson is no way near the RB he once was. If you're frighten by him then I just dont know. Jackson isnt going break any long runs or is he going to score much tds. Add to that, good luck running against a heavily improved Panthers DL. If Jackson can get a 800 yards season, I will consider it a very good one for him this. In conclusion, like I told you already ATL, TB, and NO did nothing to improve the offense. Dont lie about it.

Archived