• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBA Playoffs Rd 2: (1) Miami Heat vs. (5) Chicago Bulls

NBA Playoffs  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

When I ever discuss white racism his guilt always forces him to attack me. His way of "standing his ground".

You could use this description for most people that get into it with you. I think it bothers people that there is some level of truth in many of your posts about this, but they read into it being a personal attack and get defensive rather than discuss the issue or realizing that you're not speaking directly to them.

Still got a couple years to go til you match King Taharqa tho. Youd throw it all away in a heartbeat. Your loyalty is to a city not a basketball team.

It's to the team in my city. I guarantee you I went to more Bobcats games, have more merchandise, and have invested more time in the Bobcats than you ever will.

By the way, did I ever show you the photo of myself with Kemba and Adrien?

post-2050-0-25067500-1368562375_thumb.jp

You could use this description for most people that get into it with you. I think it bothers people that there is some level of truth in many of your posts about this, but they read into it being a personal attack and get defensive rather than discuss the issue or realizing that you're not speaking directly to them.

If it's not a personal attack then why is my username being mentioned by him in every post.

You wouldn't understand, KT has been like this since he got here.

This is a forum to talk sports and KT wants to talk racism; if you wanna talk about that, you need to go to the appropriate forum because eventually I will report him for racist claims and spam.

It's to the team in my city. I guarantee you I went to more Bobcats games, have more merchandise, and have invested more time in the Bobcats than you ever will.

By the way, did I ever show you the photo of myself with Kemba and Adrien?

You would throw it all away in a second. Its more about "status" than actually respecting the Bobcats. Like you said, you have no loyalty to them just Charlotte and whatever fad its on next. You could buy a ticket to every game. If you dont understand and respect the culture, it means nothing. The crap you've spewed about the Bobcats founder and the fact you either play the fence or wont back them when pressed between them and the past lets me know its all for show and convenience. You don't live this. When people were trashing the Bobcats last year in the name of the Hornets, I think its clear how much you love the Bobcats. LOL.

If it's not a personal attack then why is my username being mentioned by him in every post.

You wouldn't understand, KT has been like this since he got here.

This is a forum to talk sports and KT wants to talk racism; if you wanna talk about that, you need to go to the appropriate forum because eventually I will report him for racist claims and spam.

This was the post that got you riled up and caused you to call him a "racist POS" before the mudslinging started...nowhere in there do I see your username being mentioned. And I've been on this board since 07', and have disagreed with him on many other topics.

Much like Cameron, LeBron constantly has goal posts pushed back. Its "big black man" syndrome, when you're the specimen of those guys and have the talent they do, people don't think its "fair" so they constantly ask and expect you to do more. They see you as a "Goliath", and as Wilt said so eloquently, no one roots for Goliath.

Its like when Kirk Hinrich clotheslined LeBron in that regular season and got praise for it for playing him "tough". Had LeBron or anybody else did that to Hinrich or a smaller player everyone would've been crying dirty play. But the "big black man" is supposed to take all punishment that comes his way and never react.

I guess I am a white man who is racist against whites? Cool, that's a new idea.

Anyway, to get this thread back on track, this series is going to be over tomorrow night at about 9:45. I give Thibodeau credit for making this series more interesting than I thought it would be. Hopefully the rematch next year will be with a healthy Rose and everyone else.

KT is only trying to distract us from the fact that the heat are just as big of bitches as the lakers. It's quite pathetic to watch where basketball has gone the way of soccer. Except in basketball you're watching 6' - 8" athletes that fly around for being flicked in the ear. Lebron is becoming Kobe because he expects to get everything and the league obliges.

And KT this board was pleasant when you stopped talking about race. Now it's a who started it fuging middle school game. This board is a lot better when you focus on the topic. I listened to the mods and quit arguing with you and it seemed for a while you did the same. Let's keep it that way for the sake of everyone on this board.

Archived