• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBA Playoffs Rd 2: (1) Miami Heat vs. (5) Chicago Bulls

NBA Playoffs  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

how was that not a foul on wade? The NBA is beyond pathetic. There are good series that can be fun to watch but then you remember that no matter what, when they face the team that is supposed to win it all then it's not worth watching. KT you were right when you mentioned WWF earlier, there are more similarities than you would like to admit.

Bulls did all they could without Deng, Rose, and Hinrich.

Hopefully the Pacers can give the Heat a better series...

Now on to Memphis and OKC.

Gotta give Chicago major props for effort.

Competing as they did wounded.

OKC is rolling over belly up right now just because they lost Westbrook.

Dwade too, showing up tonight hurt. Lebron? 5-14. Dang Chicago bullies make him nervous I think.

Gotta give Chicago major props for effort.

Competing as they did wounded.

OKC is rolling over belly up right now just because they lost Westbrook.

Dwade too, showing up tonight hurt. Lebron? 5-14. Dang Chicago bullies make him nervous I think.

I actually really like this Memphis team, but I wish they would have kept Gay for the remainder of this year.

I think Memphis could have definitely won a title with a Mike Conley, Tony Allen, Rudy Gay, Zach Randolph, Marc Gasol starting lineup and an Ed Davis, Darrell Arthur, Austin Daye, Quincy Pondexter, and Jerryd Bayless rotation. 

I actually really like this Memphis team, but I wish they would have kept Gay for the remainder of this year.

I think Memphis could have definitely won a title with a Mike Conley, Tony Allen, Rudy Gay, Zach Randolph, Marc Gasol starting lineup and an Ed Davis, Darrell Arthur, Austin Daye, Quincy Pondexter, and Jerryd Bayless rotation.

How is that rotation possible when Ed Davis was part of the trade that sent Rudy Gay out of Memphis?

And what has Memphis ever won with Rudy gay? The last time they won a playoff series was when he was injured. They are 35-14 since that trade and look a lot better on offense without him forcing up so many bad shots.

Forgot that Davis was part of the trade.

And no they hadn't won a series with Gay but neither Conley nor Gasol were the players that they are today.

Last year they lost to Los Angelse because of their lack of postseason experience (in my opinion), this year they knew what to expect.

I like Tayshaun Prince as a role player, but he doesn't need to be starting; luckily him and Tony Allen can swap positions interchangely so if their is a Memphis/Miami final, Allen can guard LeBron and Prince can stick Cole.

On the other end, Toronto had a nice core of Gay, Lowry, Barngani (if they choose to keep him) and DeRozen, they just need to surround those four with talent.

Forgot that Davis was part of the trade.

And no they hadn't won a series with Gay but neither Conley nor Gasol were the players that they are today.

Last year they lost to Los Angelse because of their lack of postseason experience (in my opinion), this year they knew what to expect.

I like Tayshaun Prince as a role player, but he doesn't need to be starting; luckily him and Tony Allen can swap positions interchangely so if their is a Memphis/Miami final, Allen can guard LeBron and Prince can stick Cole.

Conley and Gasol aren't as involved in the offense with Gay forcing up as many bad shots and Bayless would barely play at all. It's addition by subtraction IMO.

And KT this board was pleasant when you stopped talking about race. Now it's a who started it fuging middle school game. This board is a lot better when you focus on the topic. I listened to the mods and quit arguing with you and it seemed for a while you did the same. Let's keep it that way for the sake of everyone on this board.

But gay rights and issues doesnt result in ban. Or threats from mods.

Last warning.

Archived