• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Eastern Conference Finals Thread. (1) Miami vs (3) Indiana

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

• Heat
    • Pacers

Paul George can hang with LBJ and Hibbert punks Bosh and anyone the heat have in the paint like a bitch.

While PG is playing awesome, I really wouldn't call it hanging with LBJ.  LeBron is carrying that team right now like he's back on the mother fugin Cavaliers or something.  Wade shows up in spurts, then disappears, then gets the ball and proceeds to do some dumb poo... he's been all over the place the whole playoffs.  One second everyone is saying "He's back!" then "Oh no, he must not be fully healed...".

But it's friggin' Ray Allen, Battier, Cole, etc. that's killing them.  They all decided to forget how to make a shot at the exact same time.  Granted, the Pacers have an excellent defense, but they've missed a shitload of wide open shots.  Case in point:  Ray Allen shooting 50% at the line the past two games.

Before the game in practice Ray Allen took 102 free throw shots.  He made 100 of them.  poo just isn't falling for Miami at the moment.

LeBron is really the only one that's showed up to play.  He sank 36 points on 14/20 (70%) while the rest of the team combined for 20/53 (37%).

I like both teams, but damn this is probably some of the best ball I've seen from the Pacers, and some of the sloppiest I've seen from Miami.  Just saying... that team better wake the fug up or it's gonna be over before they can say "Home field adv---".

I've been saying for about 2-3 years now that Pacers team was no joke and that they were going to be a serious force before long.  They really built that team the right way.  Now that Paul George has emerged this year as a true two-way player... yeah Indiana is gonna' be some poo.

This year might be the year Indiana takes it.  I've been expecting it for a while.

I can't wait to see tonight's game. To Pacers could already be 2 nil up, but hopefully after tonight the Pacers grab another win and push on to win this series. I like the way they have been built as a good well rounded team. It would certainly help prove that you can still build a contender by making good draft choices, selecting the right FAs, and having good coaching. 

It certainly would be nice to see the Pacers rather than the Heat to take on the Spurs in the finals. Though if Heat's starting line up begins to play at a high level again to support LBJ, then it might be too much for the Pacers to hold on.

I looked this up for the lol's... but this is terrible (FGA/M for the series so far)

Ray Allen: 3/13

Shane Battier: 0/7

Norris Cole: 2/10

Udonis Haslem: 1/7

That combines for a FG% of 16%.  I know the Pacers have a good defense, but it's not that damn good.

They also have more fouls and TOs between them than they do points and assists.

21 points 6 assists, 19 fouls 12 TOs.

Yeah, ol' Psycho T was pretty productive in game 1 despite his limited minutes.  Lol, he only made one less shot in that first game than Haslem, Battier, Cole, and Allen has the entire series.

Sorry for those pulling for the Heat to lose, but I firmly believe once those guys finally snap whatever the hell is going on with them this series is going to look a bit different.  The Heat, outside of LeBron, are playing some of the worst basketball I've seen them play, and the Pacers aren't exactly known for being consistent offensively, so it's probably bound to even out some time.

But then again, I guess it's possible they might not break out of this funk before it's too late.

Did anyone else see the complete garbage that Battier was doing and is anyone really surprised?

Garbage ass NBA players

Duke fans are more concerned with the heels than their own team. Yeah, ok, keep telling yourself that buddy. Its clear the devils consume you.

LOL. He didn't mention Duke once in his post. Who's consumed?

If you don't know what bashing battier, then saying garbage ass NBA players. "PLAYERS" plural was meant to mean, then you are clueless. Also battier went to Duke if you didn't know.

Archived