• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam article from Yahoo Sports

PantherFeez

You don't need excerpts.

"Great read!", "This guy knows his stuff.", "Finally someone who's watched Cam actually play." = Article says positive things about Cam.

"What an idiot!", "I bet this guy has never watched a Panther's game in his life.", "What a loser." = Article says negative things about Cam.

This time you should have read the article before posting that. I thought it was pretty good.

I wanted to read through the entire article. However, when did:

"Once former offensive coordinator Rob Chudzinski and quarterbacks coach Mike Shula got things back on track with a faster-paced offense more reliant on the run game, Newton bent his own game back into shape." That was a quote. 

Huh?

When will a reporter (even one who is allegedly supportive of Newton, according to a Huddler), just come out and mention that [since it's well know to local reporters and fans],  Chudzinski screwed up the offense?

Secondly, there wasn't a "RUN FOCUS" during the second half, it's just that the run was more simplified (and subsequently more effective) for the backs with less use of the Read option, and more traditional formations. 

Arrhhhhh. Lol

Ok. I read the article, and this type of article that only focuses on the over discussed nonsense and minutiae, which only feeds into the internet comment wars, crazies and sniping at Cam. 

To be honest: I didn't really see much there.  Even the offensive play calling portion, was couched in discussing/pointing out Cam's intelligence, as if a reporter has to acknowledge what internet idiots say to justify what he's writing. 

I actually thought the ESPN article (by all people Pat Y), regarding Cam in 2013, was a much better article. 

I wanted to read through the entire article. However, when did:

"Once former offensive coordinator Rob Chudzinski and quarterbacks coach Mike Shula got things back on track with a faster-paced offense more reliant on the run game, Newton bent his own game back into shape." That was a quote. 

Huh?

When will a reporter (even one who is allegedly supportive of Newton, according to a Huddler), just come out and mention that [since it's well know to local reporters and fans],  Chudzinski screwed up the offense?

Secondly, there wasn't a "RUN FOCUS" during the second half, it's just that the run was more simplified (and subsequently more effective) for the backs with less use of the Read option, and more traditional formations. 

Arrhhhhh. Lol

Ok. I read the article, and this type of article that only focuses on the over discussed nonsense and minutiae will only create internet comment wars and sniping at Cam. This article, actually just plays right into that. 

To be honest: I didn't really see much there.  Even the offensive play calling portion, was couched in discussing/pointing out Cam's intelligence, as if a reporter has to acknowledge what internet idiots say to justify what he's writing. 

I actually thought the ESPN article, by all people Pat Y, was a much better article. 

Dude. You are trying way to hard.

My statement had nothing to do with the quality of the article.

Right, I understand your statement. Plenty of similar points have been made in more relevant threads. It just seems excessive in response to an article like this.

holy nipples of hell, i went through all the comments on that article and half the people there are just fuging insane. I cant believe they were ever allowed to access the internets. so much hate, for no reason, just pure ignorant hate. 

i, on the other hand thought the article was spot on and very refreshing. thanks, op.

Archived