• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anyone going to the Patriots Game in Dec.?

pauliewalnuts

AK/everyone else going: traffic is an absolute bitch there. There is a hotel @ Patriot's Place which is right next to the stadium. Though I have no doubt it will be pricey out the wazoo, you might want to stay there and avoid trying to have to drive or park on gameday if that type of stuff aggravates you. They have restaurants and shopping there and one of those high class movie theaters where you can get served food like a restaurant, etc. Here's a link to PP.

http://www.patriot-place.com/

Im going to New Orleans again this year. That game is always a blast and Ive been to the last three. We stay at the JW Marriot which is where the team stays. Last year Utah was staying at the hotel for the Sugar Bowl and we get to see Smitty and Gross hanging around the hotel the days after the game before the Sugar Bowl.

• 5 weeks later...

sorry bout draggin up an old thread...but just wanted to check in with and ask some questions of the people going.

my girlfriend and I are actually gonna stay in boston and then take a bus early that morning to the game.

we have flights and hotels all done...now we just need to find tickets. any suggestions on the best sites to get tickets? do the patriots have a site similar to ours where individuals may be selling tickets? also for those of you who have been to the patriots stadium....how are the upper seats? is one spot better than others...i figure we will try to sit on the visitor sideline.

thanks

Archived