• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers 2013 Promo Vid

Lilsmitty09

people outside of the city of every team support teams where they don't live. You you normally support a team that's close to you. If you had a sc NFL called the Spartanburg sabers you would support them first so don't give me that pooty.

If SC got an expansion team the Panthers would still be my team.

A couple of years ago I had to create a fake youtube account so that I could send my younger brother a "Knobbie" or Big Foot video.  He was working in the local media at that time and if his last name was connected to my last name he could have got in trouble, ergo, the fake account.

Saying this, as I perused assorted video's logged on as the fake me I came across your videos.  I subscribed and have been amazed by your videos ever since.

I have since then, just recently, shut down the fake youtube me but have re-subscribed as sigchi222 to your videos.

You have a great deal of talent and need to shut out the majority of any negative feedback.  Few, if any on here could capture the goose-bump presentation that you do so often.

With that said, here is the video that made me go incognito.  Keep up the good work. 

BTW, that is me in the costume driving up in the Porsche.

http://youtu.be/NvDf0XXet8U

lol, i like this.

A couple of years ago I had to create a fake youtube account so that I could send my younger brother a "Knobbie" or Big Foot video.  He was working in the local media at that time and if his last name was connected to my last name he could have got in trouble, ergo, the fake account.

Saying this, as I perused assorted video's logged on as the fake me I came across your videos.  I subscribed and have been amazed by your videos ever since.

I have since then, just recently, shut down the fake youtube me but have re-subscribed as sigchi222 to your videos.

You have a great deal of talent and need to shut out the majority of any negative feedback.  Few, if any on here could capture the goose-bump presentation that you do so often.

With that said, here is the video that made me go incognito.  Keep up the good work. 

A couple of years ago I had to create a fake youtube account so that I could send my younger brother a "Knobbie" or Big Foot video. He was working in the local media at that time and if his last name was connected to my last name he could have got in trouble, ergo, the fake account.

Saying this, as I perused assorted video's logged on as the fake me I came across your videos. I subscribed and have been amazed by your videos ever since.

You have a great deal of talent and need to shut out the majority of any negative feedback. Few, if any on here could capture the goose-bump presentation that you do so often.

With that said, here is the video that made me go incognito. Keep up the good work.

Being a strong believer in Bigfoot (I'm a member of their forum as well) I absolutely hate fake Bigfoot videos and photos, so I clicked on yours expecting to be disgusted. Boy was I wrong that should be a commercial or tv series hilariously good stuff man.

Being a strong believer in Bigfoot (I'm a member of their forum as well) I absolutely hate fake Bigfoot videos and photos, so I clicked on yours expecting to be disgusted. Boy was I wrong that should be a commercial or tv series hilariously good stuff man.

That's not Bigfoot, it's Knobby!!

Lols awesome and I just realized youre my brother's brother.

and now I know something about you that almost no one else does. . . . you played BEER FriSBy!! Ahh the most challenging sport of all mankind!

Now you have me confused. I played beer frisbee?!

Mom, is that you?

Archived