• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brad Keselowski

1BucDeal

MQ I am looking at what he is doing this year and saying this year.  Even Penske said he didn't have his facts right but he would stick with his driver.  He stuck with Kurt B. too.  Talk all you want...but have it right.  He driving sucks this year too.  He sounds like a mad Grandmother.

MQ I am looking at what he is doing this year and saying this year.  Even Penske said he didn't have his facts right but he would stick with his driver.  He stuck with Kurt B. too.  Talk all you want...but have it right.  He driving sucks this year too.  He sounds like a mad Grandmother.

They'll get it together.  If Penske can win a championship as the only team with a certain manufacturer, then they can perform well with Ford.  Keselowski and Stewart are the only two true contenders for the 48.

Come chase time, I'd put money on the 2 team to be ready to rock.

• 2 weeks later...

They'll get it together.  If Penske can win a championship as the only team with a certain manufacturer, then they can perform well with Ford.  Keselowski and Stewart are the only two true contenders for the 48.

Come chase time, I'd put money on the 2 team to be ready to rock.

I think you're selling a lot of guys short. At this point Stewart and Keselowski might not even make the chase.  I think it's looking like a two horse race between Kenseth and Johnson at the moment. 

I'd LOVE Kevin Harvick or Dale Jr. to win the title I just don't think Jr. can get enough wins to get the title and I don't think Harvick can be consistent enough to finally win one.

Keselowski will make the chase, not a doubt in my mind.  Today (I believe) was their "moment".  They got caught up in a disaster, but returned to gain 7 spots after being 100+ laps down.

Harvick lacks the consistency, and let's not kid ourselves, Dale, Jr. is NOT a championship caliber race car driver.  He seems to lack the one trait that most champions have, and that's the ability to overcome all obstacles.

• 2 weeks later...

Brad Keslowski is old school and doesn't give a fug

Daddy...I've heard this a lot.  Just what is your definition of "old school"?   What is any ones def.?

I saw the Davey Allison  program on speed where they told his story and this kid was amazing.  He never whinned or pouted.  He wasn't peeing in a corner in a hospitality tent or swearing or throwing owners under the bus (Hendrick was part owner and Gibbs was the owner for Joey...I find it interesting that it was their past owners.  I'm not ok with throwing any owners under the bus by the way.).

I am not too uptight about things but I do not think this behavior makes this kid old school.

In all seriousness, what is your definition of old school?

Daddy...I've heard this a lot.  Just what is your definition of "old school"?   What is any ones def.?

I saw the Davey Allison  program on speed where they told his story and this kid was amazing.  He never whinned or pouted.  He wasn't peeing in a corner in a hospitality tent or swearing or throwing owners under the bus (Hendrick was part owner and Gibbs was the owner for Joey...I find it interesting that it was their past owners.  I'm not ok with throwing any owners under the bus by the way.).

I am not too uptight about things but I do not think this behavior makes this kid old school.

In all seriousness, what is your definition of old school?

(Just guessing, but...) Most people who use "Old School" usually refer to the brutal honesty, and lack of "PC".  If you asked someone a question back then, you heard their god's honest truth on how they feel.  Nowadays, you get pre-programmed responses.

I.e. Carl Edwards, Matt Kenseth, Jimmie Johnson.Jamie Mcmurray

Drivers Id consider old school..Tony Stewart, Kurt Busch, Brad Keslowski, Juan Pablo Montoya, Kevin Harvick.

To add to what I consider old school is hard nose driving in which if you see them behind you and you hold them up , you should be expecting a nice tap on the bumper.

"brutal honesty...God's honest truth" Yes, I agree.

But without a kind heart to what you are saying or  caring or truth you just have brutality.

My big problem with him with JJ, Nascar, Joe Gibbs and Rick Hendrick is he was not honest.  He did not have all the facts and made at least the what I'm listing appear less.  He makes accusations that are not true.

"oily?"  Really? 

God's onest truth?  He did not tell it.  If he did and was talking with integrity I was still be in his corner.  I don't like being manipulated by anyone.  And have the brains to try to see all sides of issues...even what I don't agree with.  How can you tell the truth if you don't know all of the facts or try to understand all sides?

I.e. Carl Edwards, Matt Kenseth, Jimmie Johnson.Jamie Mcmurray

Drivers Id consider old school..Tony Stewart, Kurt Busch, Brad Keslowski, Juan Pablo Montoya, Kevin Harvick.

To add to what I consider old school is hard nose driving in which if you see them behind you and you hold them up , you should be expecting a nice tap on the bumper.

I agree.  I think most of the drivers you listed fit that category, except there is etiquette.  You give room, you don't wreck someone just because you can't beat them fair and square.  So..several listed have some changes to makes.

I think Cline made a good point about speaking their minds, but I stand by what I say...they need the maturity and integrity to actually include the truth.  (I don't include what drivers say after wrecking...they are human and do react).

I agree.  I think most of the drivers you listed fit that category, except there is etiquette.  You give room, you don't wreck someone just because you can't beat them fair and square.  So..several listed have some changes to makes.

I think Cline made a good point about speaking their minds, but I stand by what I say...they need the maturity and integrity to actually include the truth.  (I don't include what drivers say after wrecking...they are human and do react).

I wasn't really referring to him having the facts or not.  He just has that ability to speak the truth about how he feels, and that is something that has been lost for most of the garage.

Archived