• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"They're all thugs"

Awesomeness!!

Young men with extremely high testosterone levels, money, and aggression get into trouble with the law from time to time?

Well now this poo right here is some breaking news.

I'm a young man with none of the above and I still manage to get into trouble, invalid argument.

He was still hanging with gang members. He was steal totting guns, smoking weed, and the whole nine yards. He had a 8 month old baby, finance, house and 40 million dollars. If he was doing none of that, he would be at home nailing his girl. I do agree with you though that he is a different type of guy. To take somebody out, and execute them is sickening. Its likely he would end up in prison, NFL star or not.

I'm not usually a grammar nazi, But this was too much.

Its still not steal.

It fiance not finance.

Great post NA.

Completely agreed.

I was talking to my wife about this case yesterday and that was my main point...

You just re-upped for 40 million dollars.  Most people in this world won't see 1 of those million.  If there was ever a time to give up illegal activity, there it is.  Your future is secure.  Your kids' futures are secure. 

Unless you have a direct connection to some big time druglord in Central or South America, you aren't going to make anywhere near that money you just signed a contract for - LEGALLY.

With that much money, you can pay one of the worthless hanger-ons in your entourage to tote your guns and act as security. 

But, what does this douche do?  Apparently, he thinks everyday is Call of Duty with his "friends" and he can just freely shoot them and they will just re-spawn, NO BIGGIE.

What an idiot.  His case should be a wake up call to all other players down the line.  It isn't worth it.  Everyone in this world is fighting just to "make it" in some form or fashion...  May not be the NFL.  Maybe making it for the average person just means from check to check.  But, when you finally have put yourself in a position to be secure, give that crap up.  Your life isn't that hard...  You are rich.  Just stop.

Archived