• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dwight Howard Confirms He Signs with Rockets

Proudiddy

Per ESPN. Might wanna hold the presses with the current state of media though, they say he hasn't notified the Rockets yet but, he told all other teams he won't be signing with them.

Now... Worst trade ever by the Lakers?

Let's hope the Lakers doesnt go TANK MODE. Bc we all know if they do, they will be guarantee the no1 pick for Andrew Wiggins.

I was really hoping that Howard would go to GSW in a trade for Barnes so he could at least come and help the Lakers be somewhat competitive. Knowing Kobe being a competitive person it's hard to imagine that he'll sit out, but Cowherd made a good point this morning that it would be wise for the Lakers to sit Kobe out for the season with him coming back from the Achilles injury.

Lol, as I said...

UPDATE: apparently, in true D12 fashion, Howard's agent told Yahoo! Sports that he has not finalized his decision.

Well according to what I just read the Warrior are still in play for D12 as well, they would have to do a sign and trade now though involving Bogut and either Thomspon or Barnes. I'd say Barnes would likely be in the deal since they just signed iggy. 

Rockets are going to be a fun team to watch.

I'd like to see them add in Josh Smith too. Now, that'd be a fun team.

The Rockets are going to have to move Lin, Asik or both to make the D12 deal work. Anyway, with that I can't see a Harden, Parson, Howard team being any better than what it is last season if they don't bring in another guy like Smith.

Let's hope the Lakers doesnt go TANK MODE. Bc we all know if they do, they will be guarantee the no1 pick for Andrew Wiggins.

I was really hoping that Howard would go to GSW in a trade for Barnes so he could at least come and help the Lakers be somewhat competitive. Knowing Kobe being a competitive person it's hard to imagine that he'll sit out, but Cowherd made a good point this morning that it would be wise for the Lakers to sit Kobe out for the season with him coming back from back surgery.

No doubt about it... The Lakers will get a top 3 pick.

Archived